Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

$15 for a new class?!? Is there any additional content?
This patch adds two new zones, the Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn; the Realms of Fate, which unpredictably mash up various existing zones from the game; and Challenge Rifts, which are static Greater Rifts pulled from one player's game to challenge the whole community for a week.

Also sweet sweet stash tabs

This patch adds two new zones, the Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn; the Realms of Fate, which unpredictably mash up various existing zones from the game; and Challenge Rifts, which are static Greater Rifts pulled from one player's game to challenge the whole community for a week.

Also sweet sweet stash tabs
Is that part of the patch or the additional character?

So I got around to starting a Necro.

I didn't realise, probably cause I've generally only created chars in seasons, but a lvl 1 char can wear a lvl 70 hellfire amulet.

Well there's a cheatcode if I ever had one. You can also craft them on that lvl 1 char and it comes out as lvl 70 stats.

Anyway so I'm stomping through levels with this, haven't looked at any guides yet and probably wont for a while. It's fun trying to learn the different combo's and skill effectiveness.

So I got around to starting a Necro.

I didn't realise, probably cause I've generally only created chars in seasons, but a lvl 1 char can wear a lvl 70 hellfire amulet.

Well there's a cheatcode if I ever had one. You can also craft them on that lvl 1 char and it comes out as lvl 70 stats.

Anyway so I'm stomping through levels with this, haven't looked at any guides yet and probably wont for a while. It's fun trying to learn the different combo's and skill effectiveness.
That and you start with likely a lot of paragon levels, and you can even wield an ancient legendary at lvl 1 with the gem of ease in it.

That and you start with likely a lot of paragon levels, and you can even wield an ancient legendary at lvl 1 with the gem of ease in it.

Never levelled a gem of ease but I probably could in little time and only 549 paragon.

Hadn't played for about a year and started again to play the necro. I thought they were going to address the poorly populated rifts, dead ends and pylons at dead ends. Doesn't seem they have. I'l play it now and then but I just cbf farming anymore.

Will always be an issue unless they create specific arenas instead of "random" rifts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump.

Aug 2017.
Man, this game really is on it's last legs.

The most recent post was before the buffs to all the classes to catch up to the necro.

Has anyone tried it since?
Every set can do GR100 with good rolls at about paragon 800

Bump.

Aug 2017.
Man, this game really is on it's last legs.

The most recent post was before the buffs to all the classes to catch up to the necro.

Has anyone tried it since?
Every set can do GR100 with good rolls at about paragon 800

I was going to jump on this season but got sidetracked with other stuff. D3 is an old faithful so I'll be back sooner or later, probably next season. I think a lot of people have dropped off because we've all done just about every class and spec to death. Blizzard have done well to milk every drop from the game though but surely it's time they got on with Diablo 4.

Played this season for about 30 seconds then realised id just be doing the same thing Ive done a few times before...for the sake of...just, doing it.

RIP D3
I'll admit I only play 2,3,4 man meta with discord or team speak in non season (I hate going through the whole start anew of seasons and I have all stash tabs), any other time I'm bored stiff. I won't even rat run, but the game is a shell of what it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back