Discussion Did Dav really start and finish a piece of media?

Remove this Banner Ad

kdavva

all-time #2 sweet fa podcast host
Oct 19, 2021
Darwin
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, BHA
Hi, my name is Dav and today I finished a media thread that I started on in Round 1.

Me, Dav, noted turncoat, squib and failed captain, started a media project at the start of Season 32 and we are now at the end of Season 32 and I have finished my project.

References

Hi, my name is Dav and today I finished a media thread that I started on in Round 1.

Me, Dav, noted turncoat, squib and failed captain, started a media project at the start of Season 32 and we are now at the end of Season 32 and I have finished my project.

References

Wow. Taking credit for U2tigers' work? I thought higher of you, Dav. I really did.

Now ho back and finish the 50 other unfinished threads
50 other threads, a media Ho, indeed. Begs the question, why have you not sent them to landfill?

Be better

50 other threads, a media Ho, indeed. Begs the question, why have you not sent them to landfill?

Be better

Because Dav hasn’t created a landfill worthy thread yet.

Not gonna lie, this one was very very close…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

References

Proud of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Did Dav really start and finish a piece of media?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back