did everyone enjoy watching midget wrestling tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't actively watching the game, but I thought it was a refreshing change being able to actually see what was happening on the ground.

Makes a difference from the "wonder what his breath smells like" coverage we usually get where you rely on looking at the player's eyes to know what's going on.

i dont mind it when its used when teams are chipping or switching play or taking time off the clock. shows the full team press clubs are using these days.

make it live and less ads and we all would be happy with 7

make it live and less ads and we all would be happy with 7

So... what you're saying is that we'd be happy with Channel Seven if they completely reversed their philosophy on broadcasting the football?

How about we get someone to do it right from the start and not subject us to five years of neglect.

So... what you're saying is that we'd be happy with Channel Seven if they completely reversed their philosophy on broadcasting the football?

How about we get someone to do it right from the start and not subject us to five years of neglect.

pretty much, yeah!

forgot to mention broadcast it in HD and fix the audio.

apart from those things - i dont mind it!:rolleyes:

The High Definition thing is crucial; on a large screen and in HD, these high angles do provide a good awareness of the options available.

But on a 53cm SD set, they're just horrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

did everyone enjoy watching midget wrestling tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back