Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2006
Horrie Gorringe Stand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tasmanian Tigers
Judging by the reaction from their fans you'd think so :eek:

Now, how does last night's mighty victory compare with Freo's other great achievements??

I'd say ahead of the London trophy win, but behind Sydney's 05 premiership :) :thumbsu:

I don't think anything could overtake Sydney's 05 flag in terms of Docker-fan enjoyment. Although, when the siren went last night you could only laugh at how excited the fans were.

You just have to laugh really, i mean last night's win would be one of the biggest in their history, it really just sums up their existence in the AFL competition. But in all fairness though, they are looking quite good Freo, just hope we can knock them off come Round 3, im getting sick of losing to the mob down the road.

From what I have seen freo supporters are taking the victory very well, I mean we know we are a better side than your mob. Merely proved it again.

I expcet more excitement when we defeat the swans....

Though while I know we are a better side than the hawks and the doggies...They come 2nd and 3rd on my "Would most like to beat" list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I have seen freo supporters are taking the victory very well, I mean we know we are a better side than your mob. Merely proved it again.

I expcet more excitement when we defeat the swans....

Though while I know we are a better side than the hawks and the doggies...They come 2nd and 3rd on my "Would most like to beat" list.

Hmm, no i can't see any arrogance at all here :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Freo just win their first flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back