Didak Cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimreepah said:
That photo just oozes smugness

Oh, he knows he's good, sure. A bit like Akka back when he was good. He's the kind of guy opposition fans would love to belt, but when he's on your own team his manner is entertaining rather than annoying.

Re: SEN - Didak Cleared

SingaporeSling said:
Jeez ..massive over reaction here.

The only thing massive is the injustice of this decision and TODN is smack on the money - Grant, and numerous others, have been homicidally cheated by a system that has consistently failed to administer consistent justice.

What the AFL should do - if they had the balls - or what the PA should do - if they didn't risk fine & censure by the gutless AFL - is organise a class action against the tribunal board for proving that the only thing they have shown consistently is their knee-jerk reactionism.

Please understand, I'm not saying this as a judgement against Didak but only that this decision is a travesty of the highest order. After 30 years involved in this game I can honestly say I am disgusted.

jonesy86 said:
There Is A God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he wears a collingwood jumper. iirc Stenglein copped 3 last year for exactly the same thing. I am glad he got off, because it means the bump does have a place in footy still, but they have already set a precedent in other cases, he is the first person to get off for something like this, so in another way it is complete bullshyte

Apparently Didak's playing next week with brass knuckles, cleats and a switchblade.

swanniez1983 said:
Go for it. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Have to keep the Pie fans happy so that the crime rate stays down

You think if Didak plays footy the crime rate goes down?

goDees22 said:
he wears a collingwood jumper. iirc Stenglein copped 3 last year for exactly the same thing. I am glad he got off, because it means the bump does have a place in footy still, but they have already set a precedent in other cases, he is the first person to get off for something like this, so in another way it is complete bullshyte
No he's not

Garry Ablett Jnr springs to mind, Gias was worse

yes but gia's was a fair hip and shoulder but his head hit kosis head which was the thing that ko'd him. I already said i'm glad didak got off, the only thing is many have been suspended in the past for head-high contact. As soon as i saw it i knew whatever the decision, it would create controversy. If he got 2, he didn't jump, he didn't elbow, if he got off, past incidents, buckley said crackdown on headhigh contact etc. etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak Cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back