Didak to be star witness in shooting case

Remove this Banner Ad

There isnt even any comparison between Cousins and Didak. I expected a Carlton fan to start a thread like this. It was guareented to get all the non Collingwood fans whooping it up. Fact is Cousins is a dirty little druggie and Didak had one screw up. Just because he was seen with a crimminal doesnt make him one. If its guilt by assosiation then surely Cousins is the biggest crim in the country?? :thumbsdown:

one mistake aye that involved someone getting murdered you are a twat at least cousins hasnt hurt anyone in takin drugs but im self

guess what a dirty lil druggy is better than any sobber colligwood player

one mistake aye that involved someone getting murdered you are a twat at least cousins hasnt hurt anyone in takin drugs but im self

**** there are a few parrots in here! Thats about the sixth person who has said the exact same thing. Get some material of your own before you go dispensing the insults **** smoker. :thumbsu:

And you should get your facts straight, Didak had nothing to do with the murders and its as I have said earlier in the thread dont let the facts get in the way of a good sledge all you non pies fans! :thumbsu:

Youre drawing a long bow by saying Didak could have prevented the shootings if he had come forward. And dont be so quick to label the young man a coward. In this instance a young guy has messed up and entered into circumstances outside of his control and his comfort zone. Ask yourself would you be so quick to blab to the police if you knew that the very real likelihood of retribution for such actions could prove harmful to your health?
That's where courage comes in. I dare say if Shooter played for the Tigers you'd have a completely different opinion. And if it was one of yours who had been killed, you might be a little more eager to get Rip Van Winkle to explain himself ...The guy only came forward when he was sprung and the Spin Doctors were engaged to fluff it all up .. He's no Bambi ..

Is it not cowardly to call someone a coward from behind the safety of your computer screen.

The Bigfooty hero's are back.
he was a pussy if it was "Fear" that made him not go to the cops...then again he was asleep anyway wasnt he? or not, I remeber something about factory video footage of him not being but hell it was that long ago I cant remember or care......I just dont think hes actually helped with his prospects of being considered a reliable witness:thumbsdown:

or much of a man..........

Oh dear ..talk about burying your head in the sand ..it's a good thing you have plenty of sand over in WA :eek:

This is akin to officer Frank Drebin telling the crowd witnessing a fireworks factory going up in flames, with skyrockets and pyrotechnics lighting up the night sky in a brilliant display .... " Move on folks ...nothing to see here " :D
so if joe blow from down the street gets into drugs and goes to a rehab clinic and get sacked from his job, that'd be on the 6pm news??? Tool. Nothing to do with sticking my head in the sand, I'm just saying we wouldn't care if we didn't watch these guys play footy on TV.

so if joe blow from down the street gets into drugs and goes to a rehab clinic and get sacked from his job, that'd be on the 6pm news??? Tool. Nothing to do with sticking my head in the sand, I'm just saying we wouldn't care if we didn't watch these guys play footy on TV.

Always on your mind eh ?

But they do and we do ..so your point is moot

Sorry my bad, mutiple shootings, 1 murder. :thumbsu: Though of which Didak has no involvement

Then why is he being called as a witness if he has absolutely no involvement ?.....he is involved through association ..he was in the company of the killer who fired at police with the very same gun used in the killings ...no matter how much you try and deny it ..he is involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why is he being called as a witness if he has absolutely no involvement ?.....he is involved through association ..he was in the company of the killer who fired at police with the very same gun used in the killings ...no matter how much you try and deny it ..he is involved.

totally, if being a major witness at a trial doesnt constitute involvment I don't know what does.

You can guarentee that Didak knew this guy was bad news too. How many regualar punters do you rekon he would befriend then go home with?

totally, if being a major witness at a trial doesnt constitute involvment I don't know what does.

You can guarentee that Didak knew this guy was bad news too. How many regualar punters do you rekon he would befriend then go home with?

Didak has only been called as a witness in the trial that deals exclusively with the shenanigans in Campbellfield.

What makes you think that Didak didn't view Hudson that night as a "regular punter".
Are you suggesting that he would prefer to get knowingly involved with someone he knew was "bad news" as opossed to a regular Joe Citizen.

Didak has only been called as a witness in the trial that deals exclusively with the shenanigans in Campbellfield.

What makes you think that Didak didn't view Hudson that night as a "regular punter".
Are you suggesting that he would prefer to get knowingly involved with someone he knew was "bad news" as opossed to a regular Joe Citizen.

On your first point- Sure you are right, but its still involvement in those cases. I wasnt suggesting he is involved in the shooting, just the case. He obviously is.

As for part two- Maybe because of their personal connections before it. You might know what I am refering to but I wont talk about it here.

Second of all Hudson obviously knew all the strippers and was strapped with cash. Do you honestly believe for a second that if some pot bellied red head factory worker was sitting there Didak would sit and drink with him?

Seriously now.

He is a witness to the events when he was in the car days PREVIOUS to the fatal shooting. As I said he has no involvement in any way shape or form to the homicide. Although you people will do your best to tie him to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak to be star witness in shooting case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back