Diet, Supplements and Enhancers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulk nutrients has turned to shit. The low prices were the only thing they had going for them because the taste is 95% shit compared to what you can get elsewhere

Bulk Nutrients is just another example of promotional effectiveness leading to word of mouth. Their protein powders have always been shit.

I've used Professional Whey protein powders for a long time, and put many people onto them, but they're more expensive, and have a higher delivery fee. When you look them up on google, you're more than likely to get a bulk nutrients listing as well, and that name is buried in the subconcious of most fitness people in Australia. Cheaper prices and lower delivery fees and folks will tell me they went with Bulk Nutrients instead, only to be disappointed.

That's not to say PW isn't without its faults either. Other supps like creatine and beta alanine are now packed in bags you can barely get your hand into (their argument is to pour the contents into an aftermarket container), and their delivery email is corny and wears thin when you've received it for the 50th time.

Bulk Nutrients is just another example of promotional effectiveness leading to word of mouth. Their protein powders have always been shit.

I've used Professional Whey protein powders for a long time, and put many people onto them, but they're more expensive, and have a higher delivery fee. When you look them up on google, you're more than likely to get a bulk nutrients listing as well, and that name is buried in the subconcious of most fitness people in Australia. Cheaper prices and lower delivery fees and folks will tell me they went with Bulk Nutrients instead, only to be disappointed.

That's not to say PW isn't without its faults either. Other supps like creatine and beta alanine are now packed in bags you can barely get your hand into (their argument is to pour the contents into an aftermarket container), and their delivery email is corny and wears thin when you've received it for the 50th time.
This one?

This one?

Correct. I would normally get natural flavour USA WPI, but they don't have that anymore so I now buy the AUS WPC. I only use them in my oats and greek yoghurt for breakfast and sweeten it with a little bit of honey.

Correct. I would normally get natural flavour USA WPI, but they don't have that anymore so I now buy the AUS WPC. I only use them in my oats and greek yoghurt for breakfast and sweeten it with a little bit of honey.
Thanks for heads up, I'll give them a go next time I need more protein. I've also been using Bulk Nutrients exclusively for a long time so with this increase, will use as an opportunity see what else is out there

Diet, Supplements and Enhancers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back