Remove this Banner Ad

TADS

Senior List
Apr 11, 2002
victoria
Other Teams
bulldogs
well not really - but sounded good.

I am interested to know who still wears home knitted bulldoag apparell - or are we all falling into the trap of buying merchandise to support the club.

if so, how much of this money goes to the club

Originally posted by TADS
well not really - but sounded good.

I am interested to know who still wears home knitted bulldoag apparell - or are we all falling into the trap of buying merchandise to support the club.

if so, how much of this money goes to the club

I have a hand-knitted beanie but rest is bought!

As for club getting money the main quote I remember was a year or two ago when club was trying to get people to use the Bulldog shop. From my memory they said then if you purchased Doggie gear worth $100 from a normal shop the club got approx. 35cents however if you got it from the Bulldog shop (either through the net or at Colonial/Whitten) the club got $35. That was pre doggies having their own 'label' however it sticks in my mind - pretty big difference.

Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Originally posted by Templeton31
I have a hand-knitted beanie but rest is bought!

As for club getting money the main quote I remember was a year or two ago when club was trying to get people to use the Bulldog shop. From my memory they said then if you purchased Doggie gear worth $100 from a normal shop the club got approx. 35cents however if you got it from the Bulldog shop (either through the net or at Colonial/Whitten) the club got $35. That was pre doggies having their own 'label' however it sticks in my mind - pretty big difference.

Just don't buy anything from Beyond Sport - Essendon gets everything!!

Why surely a woman of your varied talents could knit her own scarf!;)

I can just picture you at the footy with knitting needles in hand : knit 1, ****, purl 2, ****.....:p

Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Originally posted by Chicago1
Why surely a woman of your varied talents could knit her own scarf!;)

I can just picture you at the footy with knitting needles in hand : knit 1, ****, purl 2, ****.....:p

My grandma and mother tried very hard to educate me in this form and this varied talent failed drastically

The only thing I could used a knitting needle for is to scratch underneath the many cast I had on me.
:D

Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

The only thing I could used a knitting needle for is to scratch underneath the many cast I had on me.

I once had the cast of the Playboy Calendar 1970 on me, but then the alarm clock rang and I had to wake up and go to school.

( Ok so it's got nothing to do with football! You want in depth analysis read OldSchool or the Doctor. I am standing up for the dummies on this forum and we will not be silenced!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Originally posted by Mr. Walker

( Ok so it's got nothing to do with football! You want in depth analysis read OldSchool or the Doctor. I am standing up for the dummies on this forum and we will not be silenced!)

Speak for yourself, Walker and shut up! ;) This thread does contain in depth anlaysis regarding an important issue for TADS!:p

Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

I'm sure you could conjure up some idea as to how to use the knitting needles on someone......... say..... PC?;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

I'm sure you could conjure up some idea as to how to use the knitting needles on someone......... say..... PC?;)

Chicago you know sharp objects and PC don't mix around me.

I still have 30 hours community service to do and as a school teacher you should not encourage violence.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Chicago you know sharp objects and PC don't mix around me.

I still have 30 hours community service to do and as a school teacher you should not encourage violence.

I'm not encouraging violence. I'm demanding it!

Originally posted by Isdogisgood
I am shocked and appalled Chicago!

I am so ashamed of myself. :( I'm now going to hang myself with my Forges-bought footy scarf!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Speak for yourself, Walker and shut up! ;) This thread does contain in depth anlaysis regarding an important issue for TADS!:p

OK, OK

But all this has given me an idea. I intend to publish a book, well booklet really "Posting on Big Footy for Dummies". I will rake in a fortune from the Pie and Tiger fans alone and if I time the release for dole day I will get a heap from the Port fans as well. I will have a foreword by PC, a section for non-english speaking fans from Danncingdougie and if I can figure out who should write the sarcasm section I have it made.

More on this later.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

OK, OK

But all this has given me an idea. I intend to publish a book, well booklet really "Posting on Big Footy for Dummies". I will rake in a fortune from the Pie and Tiger fans alone and if I time the release for dole day I will get a heap from the Port fans as well. I will have a foreword by PC, a section for non-english speaking fans from Danncingdougie and if I can figure out who should write the sarcasm section I have it made.

More on this later.

I'm posting a copy of this on the Richmond, Collingwood and Port Boards. I'm also going to send a PM to my dearest friend, dd17, to ensure she replies to your post. The PC bit is spot on but. (I'm feeling a bit Queenslandish tonight!)

Sarcasm..... hmmmm.... that's the lowest form of wit. Can someone do two jobs for your booklet?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

OK, OK

More on this later.
I'm offering to proofread it at mates' rates.

For sarcasm just pick the poster who uses :rolleyes: the most.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Originally posted by -PC28-
Is this pick on PC week or what :rolleyes:

Took ya long enough to figger it out, PC!:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

Sarcasm..... hmmmm.... that's the lowest form of wit. Can someone do two jobs for your booklet?

We think along the same lines Chicago.

Picking on PC is like having that first beer of the day isn't it - you wonder why the hell you waited so long.

As much as i enjoy picking on PC and if I again find myself in front of the judge for inflicting voilence against him - i will used the Chicago told me too.

But I truely am interested in finding out who still wears home knitted apparel.

As much as i enjoy picking on PC and if I again find myself in front of the judge for inflicting voilence against him - i will used the Chicago told me too.

But I truely am interested in finding out who still wears home knitted apparel.

I'll wear the longest home knitted scarf in the world on Saturday

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dilemma of the Week

We think along the same lines Chicago.

Picking on PC is like having that first beer of the day isn't it - you wonder why the hell you waited so long.

I rarely drink beer.Your analogy escapes me. I just like picking on PC just for the hell of it!;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Dilemma of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back