Dimma's Suns to finish higher than Richlolmond (A.K.A Richmond Vs Everyone Else Shitfight 2024)

Who finishes higher on the ladder?

• Gold Coast

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Richmond

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol the only good thing Dimma ever did was piss away all your draft picks before he abandoned the sinking ship

You’re welcome
I dont know but from my side of the fence winning 3 flags was pretty good i guess. Plus, he also had a hand with your current coach too.

He was past it imo he had to move on, bit like Mick Malthouse when Buckley took over ...... oh that's right. Doh!

Last edited:
Great thread, look at all these oppo flogs sucking up to Dimma now he has headed north. LOL
Absolute genius old Dimma. To be able to do what he did with such a pitiful list is remarkable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bahaha oily and sleazy!! Sounds like a snake oil salesman
Speaking of oily and sleazy.
r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg

Just remember Tandy >>>> Dick Smith Electronics

images

images

images

images
Yep, dick screwed over hard working Aussies all in the name of capitalism. Just like RFC. From the wolf in sheep's clothing that is Saint Peggy O'Neal to the overpriced Pet memberships

Time to sit back and just enjoy a couple of seasons with no expectation. Can you give me some tips what that's like Elmer?
Mate... You support richmond. Sitting back and watching a season occur without expectation is the 9-5 lifestyle. 17-20 for richmond was like a family saving up its pennies for the last 40 years to have that one vacation.

Now.. Its back to usual. Bottom dwellers again where you belobg

Great thread, look at all these oppo flogs sucking up to Dimma now he has headed north. LOL
One thing for sure will change up on the gold coast.

The players will learn some great excuses for cheating on their girlfriends and missus

Dimma hardwicj to GCS “ ok lads... Repeat after me... Sorry im late honey... My car tyre went flat again”

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma's Suns to finish higher than Richlolmond (A.K.A Richmond Vs Everyone Else Shitfight 2024)

Back