Dino just OWNED on Big Brother Adults Only!

Remove this Banner Ad

that and apparently said (earlier) he doesnt trust asians.

hes got issues....but at least hes being himself.

oh and to add to the accounts above:

at melb uni there were a group of americans who came down for some reason. dino said they were from delaware, were obnoxious, loud and fat. he said that his mates wanted to stay but he wanted to go, when one of the girls tried to crack onto him. he gave a false name and even said he was gay (whilst pointing to his mate). the girl approached his mate who said dino was full of it. she went back and tried to slap dino.

peternorth said:
that and apparently said (earlier) he doesnt trust asians.

hes got issues....but at least hes being himself.

oh and to add to the accounts above:

at melb uni there were a group of americans who came down for some reason. dino said they were from delaware, were obnoxious, loud and fat. he said that his mates wanted to stay but he wanted to go, when one of the girls tried to crack onto him. he gave a false name and even said he was gay (whilst pointing to his mate). the girl approached his mate who said dino was full of it. she went back and tried to slap dino.

Blokes that tell stories like that have a low self opinion and are no good with women

I saw Dino tell this story. I really dont see the problem, i thought it was funny and at least he is speaking his mind. Not like Krystal who spends ALL DAY doing make up, looking at herself in the mirror then putting her hair in that UGLY beehive do.

Dino isn't that bad a bloke and he will hook up with Claire, who is very hot.

RoosterLad said:
I saw Dino tell this story. I really dont see the problem, i thought it was funny and at least he is speaking his mind. Not like Krystal who spends ALL DAY doing make up, looking at herself in the mirror then putting her hair in that UGLY beehive do.

Dino isn't that bad a bloke and he will hook up with Claire, who is very hot.

Yeah i was gonna say as well i dont think he is that bad seems more realistic then anyone else in there. Sure he said it in a bit of a bad way but big deal heaps of guys would do exactly the same thing. Hardly worth arranging a mass vote off the show. If anyone had to go it was that Karen!! thank god for that.

peternorth said:

What is so wrong about that? :confused:

I didn't see the incident but I do hope Dino gets kicked out soon. I find the way he treats women really quite appalling. Thinks he is the bee's knees when he is just an arrogrant prat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but they are just a bunch of lads sitting around having a yarn.

If the conversations i have with my mates about chicks got broadcast across australia then Apollo "The Feminist" Creed would make a thread about that too, i dont see what the big deal is

RichmondFan im guessing you are a sheila?

apollo_creed said:
You have to of heard it man.

That doesn't really give a good account of it.

Either way the :D:D:D:Der won't win.

Aren't you the one who routinely gives crap to all the Aus idol contestants, especially that emily chick about her bull nose etc. Whats the difference?

It's embarassing how hypocritical this thread is!
Should be called 'Dino is an @rse for saying on national TV what I only have the guts to say on an internet forum or to my bogan mates'. :thumbsdown:

Juddyzthebest said:
get over it.. dino was entertainment on the pathetic excuse of a show the bb is..id rather listen to him rag out fat chicks than watch jamie and katie have domestics.
Aus public got it wrong once again.
Too right! The last bit of entertainment from this show has been taken away from this show. If I want to watch Jaime and Katie or Krystal and Gaelan getting it on I'll watch some pr0n :p. If I want people sitting around doing nothing, I'll just watch myself. The entertaining people ALWAYS get voted out first in this show, because the people on the outside voting are too insecure about themselves and they don't want to watch people more interesting than themselves.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Dino just OWNED on Big Brother Adults Only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back