Disaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do not have foxtel, did not check the TV guide, expected Collingwood to be on Ten. Got the beer ready, chilled at the right temperature. Turn on the TV, Adelaide vs Bombers on next. WTF! :thumbsdown:
By the time I get to my favorite drinking hole it will be half time. :thumbsdown:

How am I meant to enjoy my beer now? :mad:

edit: oh wait, do you mean that the TV guide said collingwood would be on? disregard what i typed before it thats the case. that sucks.

Do not have foxtel, did not check the TV guide, expected Collingwood to be on Ten. Got the beer ready, chilled at the right temperature. Turn on the TV, Adelaide vs Bombers on next. WTF! :thumbsdown:
By the time I get to my favorite drinking hole it will be half time. :thumbsdown:

How am I meant to enjoy my beer now? :mad:

I didnt find out until this morning neither but luckily my best mate goes for freo and forced me to go to the match :D

If anyone could PM me with a link for the game last night that would be great.
Unfortunately I don't have pay tv and the Bass Straight makes it hard to get to games without a small amount of planning ahead of time :rolleyes:

The AFL website has Game Analyser. You can skip through the WC goals so it looks like we just keep on keeping on :)

Smokey, I forgot to change my location, I no longer live in Richmond.

P.S Smokey is that from Smokey and the Bandit?

If anyone could PM me with a link for the game last night that would be great.
Unfortunately I don't have pay tv and the Bass Straight makes it hard to get to games without a small amount of planning ahead of time :rolleyes:

Send Me E-Mail for Invite

That's the last of our games on Foxtel for this year, so you won't have to worry about this happening again.:thumbsu:

Not sure whether I should rejoice or feel sick to the stomach, as I really can not stand Tim Lane et al at 10 and 7 commentating Collingwood games. I think I should just get more organised and start going to the games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back