SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it theatre?
Because damicky started a thread?

There are genuine questions to be answered and those that could answer them are all pleading ignorance or absent.
I mean I wouldn't be recognising the authority of the cheese to ask questions in this fashion either
we have a committee and admin to take care of this

Where else do the good people of the SFA go to get the information required to know if demanding a BTGID charge be laid at the Committee level is warranted?
to their leadership group who should be across what is happening in committee based on their committee rep sharing with them

a novel idea I know

What do you think JuddgementDay?
Guilty!

It's the vibe :)

Tap Tap Tap Judge GIF

Because damicky started a thread?

I mean I wouldn't be recognising the authority of the cheese to ask questions in this fashion either
we have a committee and admin to take care of this

to their leadership group who should be across what is happening in committee based on their committee rep sharing with them

a novel idea I know
So in your opinion, anything newsworthy that involves the integrity of the competition can only be discussed in Committee?

That is a strange hill to die on.

So in your opinion, anything newsworthy that involves the integrity of the competition can only be discussed in Committee?

No my opinion is that this thread isn't serious it's a bit of fun.

Well it was but you're salty arse is dragging it down as usual.

Have you tried not being such a wet blanket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went halfway up Mount Etna luckily I was on a bus and it didn't erupt.
Italians build houses on it and complain about the price of the house insurance building on it.

No my opinion is that this thread isn't serious it's a bit of fun.
It can be both.

We can all have fun watching the Dragons answer some very serious questions.
Well it was but you're salty arse is dragging it down as usual.
I am not the one proclaiming certain people's legitimate questions are not worthy of an answer based purely on who asked the question.
Have you tried not being such a wet blanket?
Yeah, that is the kind of usual go-to response from those that don't like any sort of accountability ... unless it is the Bombers on the receiving end.

So any chance you can answer the question about why, in your opinion, this should only be discussed in committee?

It is not only committee or LG members that voted for someone who placed in a major award as the result of fraud

It can be both.

We can all have fun watching the Dragons answer some very serious questions.

I am not the one proclaiming certain people's legitimate questions are not worthy of an answer based purely on who asked the question.

Yeah, that is the kind of usual go-to response from those that don't like any sort of accountability ... unless it is the Bombers on the receiving end.

So any chance you can answer the question about why, in your opinion, this should only be discussed in committee?

It is not only committee or LG members that voted for someone who placed in a major award as the result of fraud
You should take that giant chip off your shoulder and go find some dip

All Gralin posts have been doing here is to highlight that the Demons won't be breaking ranks within the voting Bloc

Dragons starting to feel a little bit more at ease that they will escape this whole thing unscathed.

Dragons now waiting on the Warriors to confirm their allegiance.

What, the team that simhouses their way to a victory against us every damn season? Yeah nah f*ck those guys aye.

All Gralin posts have been doing here is to highlight that the Demons won't be breaking ranks within the voting Bloc

Dragons starting to feel a little bit more at ease that they will escape this whole thing unscathed.

Oh I'm no friend of the Dragons bono

Good to see you're reads are off again

More insults?

Any chance of an answer?
Or if you don't like dip you could just raw dog the chip

I could probably find you some cheese if that's more your thing

By 2 more seasons they will have been purged of the cheating element that has recently corrupted them and can return to being the fun loving dragons they used to be
It was always fun-loving for me. 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back