SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

If only they had some players with some RAZzle Dazzle they would've made the finals
If the Dragons beat them with an ineligible player Warriors should've got the points, they would've been unlucky to miss finals.

When I migrated from Los Angeles to Durham NC, the price of avocados went from like 50 cents US to $1.25. And instead of tasty creamy Haas avocados, they were small mealy Florida Simmonds. Then I took a look at what passed for artichokes...

Things are much better around here produce-wise, luckily. They're imported from Mexico.
I come from the northeast…avocado…? Never had one in our house. Ever. :laughv1: I did buy a rock here and there when I got my own place. They never ripened. 😛

Still no scandal revealed.

Perhaps the scandal is what happened last night in the Swamprats Bar !
Do tell…

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no scandal revealed.

Perhaps the scandal is what happened last night in the Swamprats Bar !
The scandal was revealed a long time ago, the Dragons played an ineligible player for two whole seasons.

The NEW scandal is there has been no punishment handed out to those in the know at the Dragons, when you can be assured that if some other clubs had behaved the same way, they would no longer be in existence.

The scandal was revealed a long time ago, the Dragons played an ineligible player for two whole seasons.

The NEW scandal is there has been no punishment handed out to those in the know at the Dragons, when you can be assured that if some other clubs had behaved the same way, they would no longer be in existence.
who was that player. Who signed him, why was he ineligble. Why do i ask

who was that player. Who signed him, why was he ineligble. Why do i ask
A former player who was banned (for poor behaviour reasons, not an accumulation of small violations) reappeared as a "new" player which is against site rules.

Once the player was discovered and permabanned in their new guise, the expected punishment of those that knew it was a returning banned player has failed to materialise.

There has been severe consequences for people that "should have known" in the past, seems strange there are no consequences for those that DID know this time.

Well there was some drinks . Lots of drinks . A few lady players from non swamprat team . There was music . There was dancing

I heard there was lots of dancing...

1721296669054.png

That seemed to excite U2tigers

I come from the northeast…avocado…? Never had one in our house. Ever. :laughv1: I did buy a rock here and there when I got my own place. They never ripened. 😛

I grew up with an avocado tree (Haas, naturally) in the yard. Mmmm mmm good!

A typical Southern California elementary school science project was to sprout an avocado pit... took a while.

Unfortunately, it takes years before it can bear fruit.

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back