SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a few people not at the dragons worked it out for themselves without any voodoo, he'd pretty much stopped hiding who he was by the end
Maybe it helps knowing his previous account well. I barely knew dav other than perusing his trade week(?) thread.

Sounds like everyone needs to grow up :)
But whyyyyyyyyy?
cheeky GIF

If only the Dragons had a Mod or someone in their side who could quietly do some due diligence on a player that became quite obvious was more than he seemed.

Surely the whole club wasn’t asleep at the wheel?

It’s not the first time a previously banned poster has snuck back into the league.

Should every club that has had a permabanned poster rejoin under an alt get the same consequence retrospectively?

Geez. Knew the comprehension skills were lacking around these parts, but if that’s what you took from that?

Far out I need to try and find a way to better communicate.

There are four main forms of communication that is acceptable on this board:
  • YouTube Clips of music played on Triple M from before Marty Sheargold got axed
  • AI created images inspired by basic prompts
  • Beer chat
  • Jokes about the weight of each others Mama’s

Anything other than those four forms of communication is too academically challenging for some members of selected clubs.

I liked Dav back in S25 and liked him as Big_Icky, he is a talented poster and adds to this place.
I'd be happy for Dav to be reinstated, as others that have been perma banned have.

All I would ask is the dragons receive the same penalties that OOB got when we recruited a legitimate player in S36 and named him on our squad list: 6-point deduction + 6 game penalty for the captain

Considering Dragons played an illegal player for 2 seasons I would say this is a very generous offer, but hey us Old Boys have always been compassionate if nothing else
In saying that Pickitt is our new captain so he can take that penalty

At the end of the day, Dav was a great poster, and as much I would love to seen him back.....my need for the Dragons to be destroyed is much greater.
Hey.. You DO care!

It’s not the first time a previously banned poster has snuck back into the league.

Should every club that has had a permabanned poster rejoin under an alt get the same consequence retrospectively?
To late for the other ones but this one is current so we deal with a current issue only unless you want to go to your committee rep and get him to lay charges against all the retrospective ones.

At the end of the day, Dav was a great poster, and as much I would love to seen him back.....my need for the Dragons to be destroyed is much greater.
Harsh, what did we ever do to you? 🤔

Harsh, what did we ever do to you? 🤔
With Bono could be anything.......

Played in more WARM conditions than him
Not allowed him to win a ruck contest since S27
Anti-tin foil hat
Dragons told him that the land of Sweet isn't flat
Dragons rule keeper ruined his Captains season couple seasons back
Said U2 song's are :poo:
etc
etc
etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it helps knowing his previous account well. I barely knew dav other than perusing his trade week(?) thread.
Yeah I didn't know him to pick him, same can't be said for a few dragons though, or others in the league

its a question of who knew and when, and whether they did anything about it or not

Who are these people that worked it out? Why did they not say anything earlier if it was apparently so obvious?
You replied to a post where I said by the end he'd stopped hiding who he was, that kind of indicates why it took time to come to a head yeah?

Imagine if it was the Old Boys that had a perma banned person playing for the last 2 seasons and used the defense "we didn't know"!

We would rightfully be laughed at and have a mob wanting us removed from the competition, not just a few penalties.

64d85b4f-5389-4df3-8c7f-c9015d92093b_text.gif

With Bono could be anything.......

Played in more WARM conditions than him
Not allowed him to win a ruck contest since S27
Anti-tin foil hat
Dragons told him that the land of Sweet isn't flat
Dragons rule keeper ruined his Captains season couple seasons back
Said U2 song's are :poo:
etc
etc
etc
Umm...

Bingo?

Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

The Dragons fielded an Ineligible Player in 33 Matches Across S36 & S37

View attachment 2044164

The real big_icky was unmasked

A couple of the questions being asked by the wider Sweet FA Community are:

"Did Dragons Leaders & Officials know that big_icky was the alt of a Banned Player?"

"If they did, what is an appropriate punishment for the Club & Players involved?"

We may soon know the answer to the first question after a mystery Dragon responded to a PM claiming to have information that could #SlayTheDragons

DragonX is giving The Dragons LG 72 hours to come forward or they will go public with what they know ...

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN
Mate if you'd hadn't robbed me of a Mobbs I probably wouldn't know who you were. You reckon I know some rookie in my team? haha

It's strange, he usually likes being on the receiving end of our preseason camps!
I've heard about Collective Mimes

Sounds like hooey to me

1720761978477.jpeg

If only the Dragons had a Mod or someone in their side who could quietly do some due diligence on a player that became quite obvious was more than he seemed.

Surely the whole club wasn’t asleep at the wheel?
Reminds me of grandpa - when I die, I want to depart this mortal world in my sleep, just like him: not screaming hysterically, like the other people in the car.

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back