SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if it was the Old Boys that had a perma banned person playing for the last 2 seasons and used the defense "we didn't know"!

We would rightfully be laughed at and have a mob wanting us removed from the competition, not just a few penalties.

View attachment 2045973
Yeah and you'd deserve it

All Gralin posts have been doing here is to highlight that the Demons won't be breaking ranks within the voting Bloc

Dragons starting to feel a little bit more at ease that they will escape this whole thing unscathed.

Dragons now waiting on the Warriors to confirm their allegiance.

Gralin to captain the Dragons confirmed.

Gralin to captain the Dragons confirmed.
Orlando Magic Basketball GIF by NBA

Ngl. Had almost quietly left the league.

The bullshit politics.

The faux outrage and hurt feelings.

The fact that so many of you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t get out of your own ass.

Not for me. This place is meant to be fun, bit of banter to distract from the real world. But it seems that this is THE world for a lot of you, you poor unfortunate souls.

Icky was close to being the last straw. I was completely blindsided.

But 2024 seems to be the year of increased responsibility in my life. And I’m prepared to clean house at the dragons if that’s what it takes to restore this club to what it once was.

Go outside. Touch grass. Get some fresh air and breathe.

See you all soon.

T2B_ Ljp86 Pie 4 Life Ligma Greenery
See Ya Adele GIF by E!

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Peace Out Reaction GIF

This playful game of ours still has rules.

Rules that I expect to be enforced if applicable over this whole icky situation.

but you see, this is what I mean, it’s done, it’s in the past. You’ve wound up with another flag and you’re still complaining about being rules lawyered.

The ultimate pot-kettle. Will stand for it if it’s the OOB, but you want the league to ignore icky? Laughable.

Nowhere in that was anything about avoiding consequences.

I expect the book to be thrown at the club, and those involved.

I was merely providing some context to my own situation here, how I was left feeling about the league, the club, the whole dramatic shitshow.

Interesting that most of the people coming at me and using the same response/retort are form the one club.

Provide the sanctions, then let's move on.

Missed this semi-sensible response.

Play on!

Do you really expect the Sweet Community to believe that nobody at The Dragons knew what was going on?

That is unfathomable

There’s no world no one knew. It’s pain stakingly obvious it stems from Greenery most likely, but no one wants to say the quiet parts out loud 😂

There’s no world no one knew. It’s pain stakingly obvious it stems from Greenery most likely, but no one wants to say the quiet parts out loud 😂
Actually serial recruited them, so guess the Swampies are now wrapped up in this torrid affair!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What recent developments

and by who?

Player Y from The Swamprats

Player Y from The Swamprats
This is very serious damicky

There are four main forms of communication that is acceptable on this board:
  • YouTube Clips of music played on Triple M from before Marty Sheargold got axed
  • AI created images inspired by basic prompts
  • Beer chat
  • Jokes about the weight of each others Mama’s

Anything other than those four forms of communication is too academically challenging for some members of selected clubs.

Seriously! Tap ya forehead before you speak 😂😂😂

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back