SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

I preferred it when you responded in black & white cartoon images
I preferred it when you didn’t respond at all but beggars can’t be choosers now can they misery guts! 😜

Last edited:
Footage of damicky catching up on the rats PM
chris farley what the fuck GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a well respected much loved Dragon

Do you want to share what really happened?
A promising recruit turned out to be an alt.

I mean think about it, if we thought they were an alt, would ST have really started that joke captaincy thread about them and brought more spotlight on them? Clearly we had no clue lol

A promising recruit turned out to be an alt.

I mean think about it, if we thought they were an alt, would ST have really started that joke captaincy thread about them and brought more spotlight on them? Clearly we had no clue lol

If this was another Club (e.g. The Bombers), would you agree that they deserve a Penalty for fielding an Ineligible Player … for 2 Seasons?

If this was another Club (e.g. The Bombers), would you agree that they deserve a Penalty for fielding an Ineligible Player … for 2 Seasons?
Without a word of a lie, our club would be de-registered and the entire LG would have their accounts loaded into cannons and launched at the nearest star, if not the whole club.

It has been threatened for much, much less.

I'm the most lenient person around. Unless there's malice or deliberate intent to cheat play on. I'm the guy who doesn't care about team sheet issues or piss weak typo crap unless as I said it's a malice/deliberate attempt to cheat. "Ohh you forgot a slash here?" Who gives a ****?" lol.

I think at times this game is too over-officiated. While the whole OOBs saga was hilarious purely because it was serial and Clarkey, I couldn't have cared less. I let others worry about that stuff.

Unless you're deliberately cheating, I don't care, play on.

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back