Disgusted!

Remove this Banner Ad

All you Pie Supporters bagged me last week for telling all you guy's to boycott the game! I decided to go and I was so Disgusted in what I saw I left at half time. We are Just shit and it will be 10 years until we make another finals series if we do not sack malthouse this year! If Eddie does not he should get the sack too cos what has he done for the Club NOTHING!

Hawthorn plays with two full forwards now ?

Face it Opti, Cloke is simply not the best young CHF in the league.

Regardless of how many full forwards you think Hawthorn has, both Roughead and Franklin are superior footballers to Cloke. Both of them play the CHF role at times, just as Cloke plays the FF role at times.

He ain't that good. Over-rating him isn't going to help.

They have a midfield deliverying great service to them! Plus they have each other, so there is 2 targets to aim for, the Pies look for Cloke at every opportunity.

You dont win a BF at age 20 in the second best team for that season for no reason.

I particularly enjoyed Jordan Lewis getting 38 disposals after we gave up the pick he was drafted with to get Chad Morrison and downgrade to the Egan pick :rolleyes:
How do yo know we would have picked him anyway - it would only be a 50/50 at best. Just as likely they wanted Egan all along.

All you Pie Supporters bagged me last week for telling all you guy's to boycott the game! I decided to go and I was so Disgusted in what I saw I left at half time. We are Just shit and it will be 10 years until we make another finals series if we do not sack malthouse this year! If Eddie does not he should get the sack too cos what has he done for the Club NOTHING!

You should have waited until the 4th quarter. You've have missed the rush.

They have a midfield deliverying great service to them! Plus they have each other, so there is 2 targets to aim for, the Pies look for Cloke at every opportunity.

You dont win a BF at age 20 in the second best team for that season for no reason.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Clearly Travis Cloke is the best forward in the league. :thumbsu:

Forget what I said about Franklin and Roughead. They'll never be as good as Travis.

How do yo know we would have picked him anyway - it would only be a 50/50 at best. Just as likely they wanted Egan all along.

There's now way Pies would have allowed Hawks to exchange picks if you had Lewis in your sights. Egan was most likely the plan all along.

Do you seriously think Eddie has done nothing for the club? He hasn't won us a premiership but off field he has built us up to be the biggest football club in the country. Go back a few years to before Eddie arrived at the club and take a look at just how far up shit creek we were.

Hawthorn plays with two full forwards now ?

Face it Opti, Cloke is simply not the best young CHF in the league.

Regardless of how many full forwards you think Hawthorn has, both Roughead and Franklin are superior footballers to Cloke. Both of them play the CHF role at times, just as Cloke plays the FF role at times.

He ain't that good. Over-rating him isn't going to help.
How deep do they both play? es[ecially compared to where Cloke lines up and then leads too?

That is why Cloke is teh old fashiopned CHF, roughead is the old fashioned Full forward (who really just cherry picks from franklin) and Franklin plays well like franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back