Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll never shoot someone down for having an opinion, but you are a class A flog. Categorically stated the finals will not be moving like you are in the know and shooting people down for stating otherwise.

How do you like those eggs all over your face?

Not so cred worthy after all.

More cred than a Lyndale flog. I keep posting you keep reading.

Still sleeping with the light on after your episode a couple weeks ago?

Any names to go with that?
Surely you have handed in your resume? An sfl fanatic, never aligned yourself with any team, 337 posts on big footy, 564 trophy points, if you put half the effort into coaching a team as you do on here that cup will be yours next year.

Don't normally reply to 5 post keyboard warriors EH however if you go through my posts I have mentioned my club, so how's them eggs on Ya face in return?

You Going out to watch the finals this week to see what you missed out on?

Start contributing or PO.

Last edited:

Have a beer with me at the finals bouncey?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hate to say this, but I may still be playing whilst u and the EH trolls are on the turps. Realise it's hard for EH club to realise that the season doesn't end at home and away. If I am available I will message you to catch up probably on the eastern side bar on hill.

Also could your club look at the mix in the esky you guys have after game. Need more variety.

Also I see your U17s did a Mount v CPL scenario. Is that the culture coming through ??

Let me know who you are and ill give you some advice while your playing. . . Im good at that stuff. Dunno what your talking about with 17s. We only have 19s

Let me know who you are and ill give you some advice while your playing. . . Im good at that stuff. Dunno what your talking about with 17s. We only have 19s

You have given me and my family plenty of advice on the field over the years Brooksy especially when you are Huffing and puffing chasing me, so doubt I'll listen as usual.

Oh I thought EH pumping they are linked to EH juniors. Must be wrong. So Hallam, mount, dandy feel free to raid EH juniors if u need as the senior club had no link to tjem

I dont chase on a footy field . Why dont you just spill the beans p brain

I dont chase on a footy field . Why dont you just spill the beans p brain

Oh Brooksy, I thought we were mates...'p brain', really? that is so uncommon for you fatboy to say nasty things like that so from that Im not having any drinky drink with you or any of your aliases in Cobracod, BounceDback, Foozball - you can go jump.

I know you don't chase on the field, Muscat dropped you early in the season against lyndale because of this however couldn't stand your wailing and carry on and put you back in. A leader like you not chasing and then the coach caving in to put you back in and not chase, I think we can now see why your club failed in its quest to play finals in 2016.

As stated, if it means that much to you then go through my post and you shall find. you have 6 hours up your sleeve now that EH have missed the finals...AGAIN!!!!

Every club has injuries, however you guys where chest pumping all year that finals beckoned. In our couple of games the trash talk was unreal.

All the best bracksy.

Last edited:
Talking about jumping bouncey. Did you hear about the absolute hanger i took against moorabbin? Not bad for a heffa to win mark of the year 2 years running. You can borrow one of my hiluxes if you need to move anything.
Never been dropped in my life . Came back from susp . For clipping cheeky buggers. So did the right thing and came back through the 2s. Spewing you dont wanna have a beer i wanna actually talk footy with you. But being in a shout with you would be hard cos i dont reckon youd dip into your pockets. . . Dont be shy bouncey come say hi. Im a pretty cool guy

Talking about jumping bouncey. Did you hear about the absolute hanger i took against moorabbin? Not bad for a heffa to win mark of the year 2 years running. You can borrow one of my hiluxes if you need to move anything.
Never been dropped in my life . Came back from susp . For clipping cheeky buggers. So did the right thing and came back through the 2s. Spewing you dont wanna have a beer i wanna actually talk footy with you. But being in a shout with you would be hard cos i dont reckon youd dip into your pockets. . . Dont be shy bouncey come say hi. Im a pretty cool guy

Sorry mate... jarrod o'neil took the best mark this year... i only played 2.025 games this year but was prevlieged enough to see him take one of the best marks in local footy.

Didnt see mine turbs. Cracker. I dont do much so let me have it haha. How you travelling pal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt see mine turbs. Cracker. I dont do much so let me have it haha. How you travelling pal?

In full time care at the moment with rehab 4 times a week. Still very weak and struggling. On way too much medication and not enough sun... everyday is a struggle. All that hard work in the gym has gone. I miss my dogs and its been hard to stay positive. But there are people alot worse off then i, so ill keep plodding along and slowly improving. Ive been setback at least 2 years of hard training and not 100% sure if where i will end up yet so... still no feeling in my arms and hands but do have movement.

Tell ya what Falc10 might be the size of a house but gee he got up high that day. Pains me to say too cos he has been telling everyone about it since

Hope the young chap from Doveton is OK, looked not great from the sidelines. No one wants to see that. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Poor young fella has done his shoulder ac.
Been rocked by some terrible injuries this year. Wasted chances early and aswood played really well even though the coach is terrible ;)

Im sure the boys will regroup and digdeep next week.
I miss footy so much, and really hurts knowing your done. But the support from everyone from everyclub has been amazing. What an amazing game.

Hallam hosted really well and it should be a cracker tomorrow. I know the doveton crew will host an amazing day at the best playing surface in div 3.

What happens if doveton play hallam next week for the final?
Games cannot be played at heatherton?

Poor young fella has done his shoulder ac.
Been rocked by some terrible injuries this year. Wasted chances early and aswood played really well even though the coach is terrible ;)

Im sure the boys will regroup and digdeep next week.
I miss footy so much, and really hurts knowing your done. But the support from everyone from everyclub has been amazing. What an amazing game.

Hallam hosted really well and it should be a cracker tomorrow. I know the doveton crew will host an amazing day at the best playing surface in div 3.

What happens if doveton play hallam next week for the final?
Games cannot be played at heatherton?
Games should not be played at heatherton but I've heard they're kicking up a stink because they need the money... (Like no other club needs the money)

Games should not be played at heatherton but I've heard they're kicking up a stink because they need the money... (Like no other club needs the money)

Quiet frankly **** Heatherton, their venue isn't fit to host finals.
What do they need the money for? To stay in Div 2 it seems because they don't/can't spend it on the facilities they have out there.

As we've seen from the weekend, both Dovey and Hallam are great venues with better facilities for D3 finals.

I'd hope they can keep it that way but it's unlikely.

Good day for Hallam today with wins in both grades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back