Division 2 thread 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort by all at Boronia FNC to go back to back. 3 premierships in 5 years is a remarkable achievement especially when the realignment of divisions impacted on the club not being promoted in 2 of those years. Many clubs would have seen them regress when this resulted as players often move to clubs in higher divisions to test themselves. Matthew Clark, Steve Teakel and the committee have the club in a great position going forward. They are a club ‘on the up’ and will do very well in 2025.

Congratulations to both East Burwood and Croydon on their premierships too.

Finally I am sure DavefromBoronia is savouring the success as he has been a key player in where the club is currently positioned. Enjoy!

Great effort by all at Boronia FNC to go back to back. 3 premierships in 5 years is a remarkable achievement especially when the realignment of divisions impacted on the club not being promoted in 2 of those years. Many clubs would have seen them regress when this resulted as players often move to clubs in higher divisions to test themselves. Matthew Clark, Steve Teakel and the committee have the club in a great position going forward. They are a club ‘on the up’ and will do very well in 2025.

Congratulations to both East Burwood and Croydon on their premierships too.

Finally I am sure DavefromBoronia is savouring the success as he has been a key player in where the club is currently positioned. Enjoy!
Thanks for your kind words. Like all the Boronia Faithful, I am very happy tonight and extremely proud of the club and our players, coaches, volunteers and sponsors. A lot of hard work by some very good people has been rewarded. GO HAWKA!!!

Something not right at a club when the Seniors are terrible and the Reserves win the flag.

You would hope the seniors are appropriately embarrassed.
The Reserves were close to forfeiting a few times but retired players turned up to play as they love and respect the coach. The whole playing group loves and respects Choco. Everyone at the club loves and respects Choco. He is now retired with 500 club clubs and a few Premierships, with the respect of everyone. What's common here? "Respect".

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 2 thread 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back