Leagues Division Assignment

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is happening with League 19?, not gonna wait all week as I already declined to join a few leagues.

What the hell is happening with League 19?, not gonna wait all week as I already declined to join a few leagues.
LFC2010 No-one in League 19 is able to read properly, even when the text is bolded and in red.

4. If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post. Without a captain, the league cannot proceed.

sfear Jiska

ill nominate to being a captain.

give us a run down in what needs to be done
Thanks for putting your hand up but I think sfear has already started doing all the work and inviting people. Maybe offer him a helping hand??

Division 1 update:
League is now filled. Jesse D finally joined and so did Tracygrimshaw.
That means Clements will need a new home.

Division 16

Mike1234 - Last on site Friday. Has responded to initial post, but has not been on to get league yet. I wouldn't mind giving him another 24 hours before replacing him.

Cheers.

Hi Jiska

Mike1234 didn't get on in time, can I have a replacement.

Might need another one after that as well, I have a guy (from OS) whose team is showing as incomplete.

Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any more divisions to be allocated? I'm on the list of previous players and yet to hear anything.
AussieGunner Whether you played previously or not is irrelevant. If you didn't post in either of the following threads, you weren't assigned anywhere:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...agues-signup-for-2013-league-members.1047303/
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...eagues-signup-for-new-league-members.1047302/

Unless I get 18 people in the next three days, or 18 people haven't managed to get in to a league, I won't be creating anymore. Round 1 is already underway. Had you asked a week ago I may have been able to do something.

Sorry.

But I did sign up and am on that list in the 2013 members thread :(

edit: What the hell, just had another look and couldn't find my post, I could've sworn I posted in that thread when it was first created. I signed up for both SC and DT at the same time and I was invited to and joined the DT league already. Oh well, no dramas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back