Do Essendon " plan " for Lappin

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Because he constantly thumps us , constantly. he even went well when he was at St.Kilda. When i think of players who have constantly towelled us i think of The Wayne , bloody Lynch and Lappin. Lynch and Carey are shown respect, lappin is shown no respect , he would have polled multiple brownlow votes v essendon, has the three in the bag after yesterday and should win their b&f.
Show him respect.

I hate ****ing Lappin, every bloody time he plays well against us, surely Sheeds should have tried to tag him out of the game, or did he & it didn't work. :(

mantis said:
I hate ****ing Lappin, every bloody time he plays well against us, surely Sheeds should have tried to tag him out of the game, or did he & it didn't work. :(

He did, firstly with Stanton and then with Rama.
Just didn't work.

He's worse than Aker - always slips under our guard.

Never forgot the goal he kicked one night a few years back - was 40m+ open and coasted into goal. Ever since.... :(

Thrawn said:
Apparently not.

However, I hope you guys smash Collingwood so that we have a higher chance of finishing above them.

I hope we smash collingwood just cos its bloody collingwood!!! I hate them sooooo much.

smasha said:
I'm pretty sure Lappin barracked for Richmond as a kid(well he mentioned two Tiger players as idols of his in an interview with Robert Walls) hence his loathing of Essendon.

Good luck to him in the Lions I say.

Errrrr...wrong Lappin!

As to Johnny's question...we need to tag him more than what we do with Camporeale these days..the skinny runt beats us every time.

He kills us every bloody time! The answer is simple, somebody has to hit him, not necessarily unfairly, but make him hurt when he gets near the ball. Simple solution, don't know why sheeds hasn't employed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Essendon " plan " for Lappin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back