Do Geelong supporters cringe?

Remove this Banner Ad

What a hilarious thread. This just proves what a bunch of bitter jealous little beeechus opposition supporters are. Our players intent is to win possession of the ball and are duly rewarded when opposition hacks are either second to the contest or resort to illegally infringing them out of sheer frustation due to their inferior skills. Get over it. :D :thumbsu:

The players are the ones doing it. Don't try and blame the umpires - they have to give free kicks when head high contact is made. The players that create head high contact are a blight on the game. Good on 'em for getting the ball first, that's great, but seriously, play the game properly.

Rioli and Williams, each within the first 7 minutes of the match today, took a dive at the first sign of head high contact.

What do Hawthron supporters have to say about that?

CHEATS!

Rioli and Williams, each within the first 7 minutes of the match today, took a dive at the first sign of head high contact.

What do Hawthron supporters have to say about that?

CHEATS!

My god you're a tool.

Do you know how many times I've said in this thread that it's a shit way to play whether it's a Hawthorn player or not!

It's shit, I don't condone it. I'm glad we got the goals but would much prefer this shit to be taken out of the game and goals earned on their merits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Geelong supporters cringe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back