Mod. Notice Do not reply to threads with images

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thank christ for that.

Now all we need is a sign saying "you must be this tall to post" and we should be right.

I'm possibly the youngest member on the Melbourne board, and it wouldn't surprise me if I was the tallest.

I'm possibly the youngest member on the Melbourne board, and it wouldn't surprise me if I was the tallest.

Just a matter of time until you start hunching over like some here... Enjoy your youth...

This decision is a godsend for us who are not clever enough to post images correctly, thank you Deestroy...

Just a matter of time until you start hunching over like some here... Enjoy your youth...

This decision is a godsend for us who are not clever enough to post images correctly, thank you Deestroy...

I do hunch a bit unconsciously :S

I'm guessing that photos of MFC related stuff is alright, so long as it has a caption of some sort?

I do hunch a bit unconsciously :S

I'm guessing that photos of MFC related stuff is alright, so long as it has a caption of some sort?

Nice word...:D

I agree about the MS Paint Thread & the thread started by Fairtex (can't think of the name at the moment, but it was very funny), they MUST be an exception Deestroy...

so the ms paint thread is a no go anymore?
That would be an exception to the rule. All good rules need exceptions.

To the person who reported the post to complain, who do you think gets reported posts?
To say it is against Bigfooty rules, I suggest you read them again.

well it's pretty clear what we need to do here guys. create a MFC meme

edit: grammar query; Is it "a MFC" or "an MFC"?

Well we do have the one of Jamar in front of Russia/Russian flag... that brings teh lulz. Develop one for each player maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back