Do true supporters really want this guy to win a Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim vs Bulldogs...

Virtually an identical incident. See my above post for that too.

You do not see Riewoldt ask for a free if there wasn't one there. The bottom line is that kind of harassment is illegal and there are rules in place aimed at stamping it out. Those rules should either be enforced or be removed.

You do not see Riewoldt ask for a free if there wasn't one there.

Wow, you're quite the true believer. :eek:

Returning to where this line of inquiry started, for the sake of your emotional well being, I can pretend to like Riewoldt if you wish.

Wow, you're quite the true believer. :eek:

Returning to where this line of inquiry started, for the sake of your emotional well being, I can pretend to like Riewoldt if you wish.

Do you generally only attend to one line of someone's post? You're quite the bitter, bitter, bitter Brisbane supporter.

And no, I don't need you to pretend to like Roo. Find the reasons for your dislike, well... non-existent though. Guess you're just a hater. Haters gonna hate.

Will save us both some time and ignore you in future.

02, 03? Though no more relevant to St Kilda than St Kilda losses that did not involve Collingwood are to the Pies. :rolleyes:

Finals win > H&A win.

Having said that, I believe we did beat you this year...

Finals wins are better than H&A wins.

At least for every other team.

228779.jpg

Naah Western Bulldogs will take it up to you.,. But Pies will thrash you.. They are the best this year,, Saints will sook again..

I don't expect tomorrow night ( make that tonight) to be an easy win actually. People wrote off the Doggies ahead of the Sydney game too.

Sure is! 1> 14.

Oh, wait. . .

You countin your VFL flags again? And I thought Pies fans might finally feel some inclination to join the rest of us in the present. For shame.

Dear Alatna,

Please jump up and down on your modem.

Thanked in advance,
Bay 13

And aren't you a likely spokesperson too. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't want to see premiership medallions on this...

afl_collingwood-300x0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Do true supporters really want this guy to win a Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back