Do WCE supporters have the memory of a goldfish?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Eagle fans should keep the Jobe booing up, heck I'm even joining in from home.

Lol at the commentators having a cry over it.

Have they changed their tune on Judd and begun booing him whenever he goes over there these days?
I remember the "WE STILL LOVE YA JUDDY" banner in his first game back.

Booing Watson for his drugs admission, whilst sitting in the Chris Mainwaring stand, watching Nicknat "honour" Cousins in the number 9 jumper and feeling pride in the West Roid Eagles flags of the 90s......
You're kidding right comparing the 2? Watson was always going to get booed tonight no matter who he played or where. He should just be thankful he's not playing against Collingwood at the G in front of 60,000 Pies supporters. Or Carlton or richmond supporters.

They can ****ing get over the booing, it was always gonna happen. Solution: dont play Watson. He shouldnt be anyway, absolute farce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but he's honouring the number 4 guernsey well by playing like shit :thumbsu:

PS: How many former Crows are currently on Essendons coaching panel?

Has nothing to do with our club.

Only ONEClub has a suspected drug cheat on its list in SA........actually two.

Booing Watson for his drugs admission, whilst sitting in the Chris Mainwaring stand, watching Nicknat "honour" Cousins in the number 9 jumper and feeling pride in the West Roid Eagles flags of the 90s......

Well well well. Strange how they named a wing in this blokes honour. He is Ben Cousins best mate. Go ask the eagles supporters what happened to Chris Mainwaring on october 1st, 2007.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Do WCE supporters have the memory of a goldfish?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back