Do you throw a tanty when your team loses?

Remove this Banner Ad

thewest

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2007
The Death Star
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football Club
Back in 05/06 when WCE were decent I didn't do losing well, It'd put me in a shite mood for the rest of the night always ending with my lady pulling my head out of a noose(this is a lie). Luckily now we are not a very good team I take the losses alot better(obviously cause you get used to it).

ANyone else carry on like a dummy spitting, bucket kicking baby when their team loses?

Everytime Carlton lose I create a new alias to troll the Bay with in pure blind anger.

50495_164160539487_8215953_n.jpg

Everytime North lose I get drunk and bang some hot chick.

I do the same when they win as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I was a hot chick. Maybe then Cake would love me.

Possibly... just struggling to remember that far back

This never gets tired Danny bhoy :thumbsu:

It's harder to take a loss when you're a gun side, so I've taken some losses badly over the past 4 years.

I crack the shits at the game (or in front of the TV) but 5 mins after the siren I'm over it, I think back to the dark days of the early noughties remembering in 01 (I think it was 01) when we lost 9 in a row or summat.

Along the whole journey there are crushing defeats, there are glorious victories, there are those that you pinched, there are those where you wus robbed, but in the end if you didn't have fun along the way, why the **** are you here.

When crows lose i usually sulk at school the next monday and tell everyone what they did wrong, and even more so what the other team/umpires did wrong aha

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you throw a tanty when your team loses?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back