Do you want him back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stiffy_18 said:
I agree with him.

Again there is nothing wrong with this bit of his post :D

Fair call but don't worry they will have their daddy jumping ship and barracking for them but if someone threw one of his sons into the fence he would call for their head :rolleyes:

Tredders is underdone and hasn't done much but Roo is under-done too.

I disagree with his assesment of Collingwood. I ask again who exactly have they beaten????? WC will KILL them tonight.

To start with. I am honoured that this Port fan will make a thread dedicated to me.
Secondly, I thought Stiffy would have a crack at moi, but he agreed with everything i said so thank you very much :thumbsu:
Thirdly....... its not like i went HAHAHA lol ROFL yous guyz sukors!! Every point i made was valid! So i really dont see the issue here.

To see 3 pages well, im flattered.... and i know a lot of you Crow guys dont like SANFL and arent North boys... but look at the score today. You all hate Port. North were in trouble then kicked 7 goals to 1 in the last term.

Whether you love me or hate me.... you must love Port losing!!!!

Now I've just read the entire thread and its good to see a lot of people agree with me. As for people like PerthCrow et al... i do like the Crows, its not that i dont care about them its just I prefer watching the local footy... REAL football. Crap about having to attend a game to know the facts, absolute rubbish! Does that mean if you live interstate or overseas you are not allowed to support the team you love???

Oh and Gets! is a Gun!! I propose a name change to "Gun!" :thumbsu:

Also, yes i have had quite a few beers after the wonderful win today. Thanks for caring.

Stiffy_18 said:
I disagree with his assesment of Collingwood. I ask again who exactly have they beaten????? WC will KILL them tonight.
Like you I thought West Coast would have little trouble beating Collingwood tonight. And by resting Buckley I felt they'd already penned this one in as a loss.

But their performance tonight was commendable. Could have almost pinched it; just ran out of steam in the end. Ironically it's with a loss that they've announced their arrival this year.

I can see the similarities between Collingwood of 2006 and Adelaide of 2005. Even though we put up good results last year, it took a while before we were taken seriously. The same is true of Collingwood. Like us, they still have the bulk of the 2002/03 sides that did so well in those years. The lack of injuries is a major help.

I think we were fortunate to play the Pies in round one before they'd really hit their stride.

DaveW said:
Like you I thought West Coast would have little trouble beating Collingwood tonight. And by resting Buckley I felt they'd already penned this one in as a loss.

But their performance tonight was commendable. Could have almost pinched it; just ran out of steam in the end. Ironically it's with a loss that they've announced their arrival this year.

I can see the similarities between Collingwood of 2006 and Adelaide of 2005. Even though we put up good results last year, it took a while before we were taken seriously. The same is true of Collingwood. Like us, they still have the bulk of the 2002/03 sides that did so well in those years. The lack of injuries is a major help.

I think we were fortunate to play the Pies in round one before they'd really hit their stride.
Fair call.

I must admit I didn't rate them but last night they proved me wrong. I can certainly see the similarities between us last year and Collingwood this year.

I only go to AFL when I get free tickets and grog, incidentally I went as a guest of the PAFC some years ago, ('98) they were thrashed by the bullies then as well, an enjoyable night.:) I can't understand why anyone would pay in this state to see AFL, one team is an embarassment, the other plays boring, but nevertheless highly effective footy. I hope the Crows win the flag, because it shuts the teal mob up for at least six months:) I thought the world would end in 2004, but the sun came out again in 2006.

Ford Fairlane said:
You appear to have lost this on our Board. While I'm all for the spirit of cooperation, would you mind not giving us your fleas?

Cheers

FF :thumbsu:
Bugger, you must have (a) the wrong board, you need the North board, and (b) surely you mean Motlop :)

RoosterLad is a passionate supporter of footy loves the roosters and dare i say the crows as well as hating port, not much not to like.

I went to local match couple weeks back and geez it was good standing on the hill at adelaide oval having a drink having a cheer, just dont have time to go more often, but i can see where this young man is coming from talkin about the local league.

I love to see posts like his make sfor interesting reading, keep on punchin roosterlad

oh and wasnt it great beating port maggies with all those players out :D :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jonster said:
RoosterLad is a passionate supporter of footy loves the roosters and dare i say the crows as well as hating port, not much not to like.

I went to local match couple weeks back and geez it was good standing on the hill at adelaide oval having a drink having a cheer, just dont have time to go more often, but i can see where this young man is coming from talkin about the local league.

I love to see posts like his make sfor interesting reading, keep on punchin roosterlad

oh and wasnt it great beating port maggies with all those players out :D :thumbsu:

Amen brother!! Try and get to more local leagues if you can, being able to buy a beer without having to line up and then watching the game while your drinking it is just ace.

Saturdays victory was very sweet, because we had a stack of players out and we were 4 goals down late in the 3rd term. Ladhams is an absolute gun, and that 7 goals to 1 final term was great to watch.

RoosterLad said:
Amen brother!! Try and get to more local leagues if you can, being able to buy a beer without having to line up and then watching the game while your drinking it is just ace.

Don't have to go to local leagues for that - can do it at Telstra Dome, especially when there's only 16000 there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want him back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back