DockerTarrant

Remove this Banner Ad

Gazelle said:
What if it is, is it really any of your business? Give the guy a go and a fresh start to make something good out of everything.

A square penis ?

Is that something peculiar to Colonwood players ? :D

Perhaps you should start a poll and see what the ladies of the forum think ? :D

Call him 'junk time' 'cos that's when he kicks goals, all 1.8 of 'em per match. Missed many, many important set-shots at goal recently. You guys need someone to sort his head out and THEN he'll be very good for you.

Until then Junk Time or Hookshot are perfectly acceptable nick names for Tazza....

Aristotel said:
Call him 'junk time' 'cos that's when he kicks goals, all 1.8 of 'em per match. Missed many, many important set-shots at goal recently. You guys need someone to sort his head out and THEN he'll be very good for you.

Until then Junk Time or Hookshot are perfectly acceptable nick names for Tazza....

What odds do you want that he will kick more than Medders when we play you next. When is the last time you beat us by the way?

Malthouse = Connolly's bunny.

dominguez said:
What odds do you want that he will kick more than Medders when we play you next. When is the last time you beat us by the way?

Speaking of Malthouse, have you seen Christie lately? She's lost shyte loads of weight!!! I had the opportunity of checking her out at our home final and sheesh, I wouldn't mind tapping that.:D

dominguez said:

Taz will be Clements new bitch! ;)

No, you have me all wrong, id like you to keep going, whilst your at it can you send us another Clement and Holland please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

back pocket said:
Since off-loading those two crabs, we have shot up the ladder from last to 3rd and still going :thumbsu:

What about the old crabs you still have..Parker, Bell, McManus, Cook? These guys are definately on their last legs next year. By adding Tarrant (and Solomon LOL:D) and giving away draft picks C.Connolly is going all for broke next year. If Freo stuff it up, (which they will, due to a mixture of pressure to perform and a lack of finals success in the past) the players I've mentioned above will all retire and the Dockers of 2008 will resemble the rabble they were a few short years ago.

P.S. Chrisy loves pressure...good luck.

njac3 said:
No, you have me all wrong, id like you to keep going, whilst your at it can you send us another Clement and Holland please?

Richmond were the winner in the 3 way deal, you got a first round pick and a fringe player which seems about right. If pick 8 ends up being nobody you guys got screwed.

pav_is_god said:
Speaking of Malthouse, have you seen Christie lately? She's lost shyte loads of weight!!! I had the opportunity of checking her out at our home final and sheesh, I wouldn't mind tapping that.:D

She went on a pretend date with Strachanie(sp?) on before the game and looked gorgeous. Maybe Strachanie did a Tim Zoehrer and that's why he can't get a game for the pies!

Aristotel said:
What about the old crabs you still have..Parker, Bell, McManus, Cook? These guys are definately on their last legs next year. By adding Tarrant (and Solomon LOL:D) and giving away draft picks C.Connolly is going all for broke next year. If Freo stuff it up, (which they will, due to a mixture of pressure to perform and a lack of finals success in the past) the players I've mentioned above will all retire and the Dockers of 2008 will resemble the rabble they were a few short years ago.

P.S. Chrisy loves pressure...good luck.

Well if those players are crabs then the entire Collingwood team must be some other inferior crustacean, because you sure as hell can't seem to beat them these days.

P.S. I love the way Buckley (has-been) always gets so uptight when playing Freo. Kinda like he's saying "How dare the little guy win all my marbles off me!!!" Tries to start fights and ends up looking stupider than he already does (if that's possible).

back pocket said:
Well if those players are crabs then the entire Collingwood team must be some other inferior crustacean, because you sure as hell can't seem to beat them these days.

P.S. I love the way Buckley (has-been) always gets so uptight when playing Freo. Kinda like he's saying "How dare the little guy win all my marbles off me!!!" Tries to start fights and ends up looking stupider than he already does (if that's possible).

You sound very chuffed about beating Collingwood each year...just like Richmond do. Doesn't really do them any good in the long run though.
You also beat WCE's twice this year....that makes you better than them right??....that's how it works doesn't it?

Get back to me when you win something.....

back pocket said:

Remember that game when Buckley tried to punch Sandilands in the throat? Aaron looked around and went 'Did something touch me?'

That was gold.

dominguez said:
She went on a pretend date with Strachanie(sp?) on before the game and looked gorgeous. Maybe Strachanie did a Tim Zoehrer and that's why he can't get a game for the pies!
I think Christy is in to more of the pretty boy type.

I don't hate the Dockers, I just think their supporters are setting themselves up for a major fall...They had their best season ever this year, reaching a preliminary final, an achievement every other club has managed at least once over the past decade. Gee wiz!! even Collingwood made it to the Grand Final twice...but I don't think we ever thought we were a super-team; we made it 'cos everyone played to their absolute potential, we won some close finals, and we had the right coach for the time.
Supporters of the Docker's major focus should be making the finals next year...not winning the Grand Final with Chris Tarrant kicking 80 goals for the year!! Might happen...but it won't. Just look at Geelong this season, from favorites to bottom 8 laughing-stock. This could be Fremantle next year if their over-excited fans keep heaping the pressure on them over the summer.

It's not every day I get to be excited when it comes to footy. I'm lapping it up while it's there, who gives a rats about doom and gloom. If I lived life by that philosophy, I would be one miserable person. I prefer to look at what's good right now, and how great it can be, not what can happen if things go wrong. Right now, I strongly believe that Tarrant is good for my club, and that both he and Solomon have improved our list. Alot.

Aristotel said:
What about the old crabs you still have? These guys are definately on their last legs next year. By adding Tarrant (and Solomon LOL:D) and giving away draft picks C.Connolly is going all for broke next year.

Yeah, Far better not to go for broke and finish runner up. Take you guys for instance. Needed some quality in the midfield, but decided not to go for broke with Port Adelaide. Brilliant strategy!

No one is expecting Tarrant to kick 80 goals, anything over 50 would be great. Yes we paid too much for him, but we traded away 2 guys outside the best 22 for one who is guaranteed to be in the best 18.

I don't see how our lack of success over the last decade relates to the future. Brisbane were terrible for ages before turning it around fairly quickly.

Aristotel said:
I don't hate the Dockers, I just think their supporters are setting themselves up for a major fall...They had their best season ever this year, reaching a preliminary final, an achievement every other club has managed at least once over the past decade. Gee wiz!! even Collingwood made it to the Grand Final twice...but I don't think we ever thought we were a super-team; we made it 'cos everyone played to their absolute potential, we won some close finals, and we had the right coach for the time.
Supporters of the Docker's major focus should be making the finals next year...not winning the Grand Final with Chris Tarrant kicking 80 goals for the year!! Might happen...but it won't. Just look at Geelong this season, from favorites to bottom 8 laughing-stock. This could be Fremantle next year if their over-excited fans keep heaping the pressure on them over the summer.

Out on day release are you ? I didnt think they allowed internet use in jail.

Remove this Banner Ad

DockerTarrant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back