Docklands Stadium (Marvel Stadium) - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You are correct about no TAB facilities at Marvel Stadium.

The venue has become cash-free so a TAB outlet is no longer viable. You now have to use a card for all purchases at Marvel Stadium - food, drink, merchandise, even the Footy Record.
The MCG is cashless and it has TABs

The MCG is cashless and it has TABs
I haven't been to the MCG recently, so didn't know they still have TABs despite being cashless.

I work in the gambling space, so curious to know how it works. The rules are you must use cash or voucher to bet over the counter at a TAB, you can't use a credit card.

I haven't been to the MCG recently, so didn't know they still have TABs despite being cashless.

I work in the gambling space, so curious to know how it works. The rules are you must use cash or voucher to bet over the counter at a TAB, you can't use a credit card.

The TABs still take notes. But I think the terminals where the desk can't see it they're purely voucher only.

The ground is cashless, but the TABs operate as separate businesses within it. Similar to how the ground still had a multitude of ATMs scattered within it until a year ago when the provider removed them due to lack of use.

Sorry to sound like a crazy old person but i've been to marvel twice in the last three weeks and hadn't gone this season before then but how long have the food stalls not had vinegar packs anymore? Tomato, mustard and salt but no vinegar. The staff looked at me like i was crazy when i asked...

Sorry to sound like a crazy old person but i've been to marvel twice in the last three weeks and hadn't gone this season before then but how long have the food stalls not had vinegar packs anymore? Tomato, mustard and salt but no vinegar. The staff looked at me like i was crazy when i asked...
I’m generally more of an MCG attendee compared to Marvel (less chance of being caught with a kids ticket at the G lol) and I’m fairly certain that they have vinegar at the G. Considering they have all that modern self service stuff at Marvel and not the G I’d have to think it’s probably two different food and beverage staff companies (unless Delaware North does both) so they might have different suppliers for condiments.

I’m generally more of an MCG attendee compared to Marvel (less chance of being caught with a kids ticket at the G lol) and I’m fairly certain that they have vinegar at the G. Considering they have all that modern self service stuff at Marvel and not the G I’d have to think it’s probably two different food and beverage staff companies (unless Delaware North does both) so they might have different suppliers for condiments.
My partner is MCC so we are usually in there and they have always had it, i was in the Warne stand the for bombers v dees and bombers v dockers, none at the dees game but had it back for dockers. Just feels weird to not have a few there at marvel but maybe they know something i dont.

Delaware North does both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Docklands Stadium (Marvel Stadium) - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back