Doctor, Doctor!! I've got Pendleitis!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for those wanting to upgrade him in after the bye it's a shame the 60 has come so early. he could potentially drop to 600k or so over the next few weeks, but i wouldn't bet on him staying around there for long. collingwood have an ok run, including essendon in 2 weeks who he scores really well against.

for those wanting to upgrade him in after the bye it's a shame the 60 has come so early. he could potentially drop to 600k or so over the next few weeks, but i wouldn't bet on him staying around there for long. collingwood have an ok run, including essendon in 2 weeks who he scores really well against.

Not saying he will but if he only averages 110 over the next 2 weeks he will be down to $577k. At that price you'd just have to take him then worry about the bye when it comes, wouldn't you?

Not saying he will but if he only averages 110 over the next 2 weeks he will be down to $577k. At that price you'd just have to take him then worry about the bye when it comes, wouldn't you?

would definitely take him at that price no doubt and i wouldn't worry about the bye either. but the problem is that the cash cows would still be on their way making money over the next 5 or so weeks. i'm not sure i want to cut short 2 rookie players making money to bring in a player even of pendlebury's ilk. it might not even be possible to still even get it done in 2 trades in 2-3 weeks time and there probably won't be much to trade to in any case however tempting he may be at sub-600k if he drops that low. but collingwood do have port and essendon over the next 2 weeks. teams pendlebury has scored very, very well against over the last few years.

I've just contracted Pendleitis, about 5 minutes ago. I contracted it at a discount of $86,800 compared to those who contracted it at the start of the year.

Very glad I got me a raging case of Ablettism before Round 1. Now have Ablettism on the pine ready to dominate, Pendleitis on the field along with Rocklifanasis and Murphyorosis. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back