does anyone know

Remove this Banner Ad

qldpowerfan

Draftee
Oct 17, 2006
Other Teams
North Queensland Cowboys
Do You agree

Do you agree with the label the Australians have been given by the Irish of being thugs? When I heard this I just laughed seems the irish have a bit of trouble with rough sports.

Re: Do You agree

Do you agree with the label the Australians have been given by the Irish of being thugs? When I heard this I just laughed seems the irish have a bit of trouble with rough sports.

of course we arnt thugs! we were playing within the rules, the irish are just saw loosing pussys who dont like the contact,they need to get in the wieghts room to be any kind of a chance. even if we are thugs who cares we still won!! and the true Aussie does anything to win, id rather be a winning thug than a loosing pretty boy non thug. agreed? :D

of course we arnt thugs! we were playing within the rules, the irish are just saw loosing pussys who dont like the contact,they need to get in the wieghts room to be any kind of a chance. even if we are thugs who cares we still won!! and the true Aussie does anything to win, id rather be a winning thug than a loosing pretty boy non thug. agreed? :D

Agreed. We aren't thugs, the Irish are just pussies.

Yeah i agree that Aussies are just tough and the Irish are weak. I mean they cried when Danyle Pearce tackled thier gutless prick into the ground, Pearce is one of the smallest in the comp for christ sake.

SANFL board because?

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back