Does Bigfooty Affect your Enjoyment..

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't hate Collingwood. Got a lot of respect for them actually. You guys might actually hate my club more than I hate yours.

Good luck on the weekend. The Pies deserve another flag.

I don't hate Collingwood. Got a lot of respect for them actually. You guys might actually hate my club more than I hate yours.

Good luck on the weekend. The Pies deserve another flag.

Na mate, even though you beat us in 2 GFs I dont hate you becuase you guys were clearly the best side. I actually like Brisbane, like I dont mind if Brisbane win on weekends as long as its not beating us. Also have to thank your mob for that win last year in the Elimination final against Carlton. I loved it.

I love it on BigFooty. Pongos sig with the VV quote sums it up best for mine:

"There is definitely something special that happens on this board, with some combination of absurdist middle-aged posters, snarky university students and enthusiastic but often clueless teens..."
-Vinnie Vegas on the Collingwood Forum

Sometimes it gives me the shits but I get much more enjoyment out of it than otherwise. I really like the eclectic group of posters we have in here; the range of opinions; and all the information you just can't get anywhere else.

Makes me more nervous about the upcoming game by reading the comments, however i cant help myself.

I just want Saturday 5:30pm to be here already!!!

BF is always interesting-the rumours, the non rumours posted as rumours, the speculation and the down right stupidity of the average Carlton supporter. Reading their posts claiming Dane Swan does not get the hard ball was hysterical in it's unmitigated stupidity.

All of a sudden the Brownlow Medal has some relevance other than the the umpires pet award that is always has been. I couln't even bother watching it, I went to my girlfriend's place to cook her dinner instead.

A few Pies posters have been sucked into the nonsence as well. Seriously, any player in the AFL can win the award, if the umps love you enough.

Dane Swan won all the awards that really mean something. Good luck to Judd, great player, crap club.

What really surprises me is the level of our support for the GF from non Collingwood fans. I really assumed that we would be absolutely loveless this week against a side with only 1 premiership that they won 44 years ago.

I trust everyone is as suitably nervous as I. It's been a long time since we have gone into a GF as clear favourites, I think I 'd prefer to be underdogs. We have been the best side for the year and deserve to win, but one off games are always a bit of a gamble.

I am thrilled that we are going into the game with a genuine ruckman with physical presence. Our bigest dangers are if either Riewoldt or Goddard dominate the game. Or their sniper, Baker gets a few big hits in. MM should show the players how the 1990 side responded after Gavin Brown was felled-eyes on the ball and first in for the ball.

Hopefully we can use the wide spaces at the 'G' to use our pace advantage and come home with the Cup we so richly deserve.

PS Who is the Panther? Always seems to have inside info. I always read his/her posts with great interest.

Hahaha, thanks mate. You must've loved the Swans this season then too.
I was cheering so hard for the Swans that they might as well have been in black and white, ditto the lions the previous year.

I somehow get the feeling the Blues lucky years are over and their intolerable arrogance will consign them to the most miserable of finals outcomes for the forseeable future.

Lets us all drink to that!!!!

Of all things Collingwood or AFL?

Have sat back & watched the trolling of Collingwood allover Bigfooty this week. As for the GF, I'm not stressed, but reading BF has got me that way. Does the disrespect of all things Collingwood affect your overall enjoyment of following them?

I think I might take a break from here, has reached a new low.
Are you serious?

Mate no offence but you start so many troll threads on bay 13 its not funny, i like reading them and its all fun but please, you are the king of trolling so its a bit rich to complain about others isnt it?

I initially read the title as "Does Bigfooty affect your employment?"

guilty conscience, I guess.

But nah, it doesn't negatively affect my enjoyment of footy, I don't dislike other teams more because of some bigfooty flog.

If anything, reading stories/analysis from other Pies fans (and occasionally diehards of other teams) has only enhanced my enjoyment of the game.

Of all things Collingwood or AFL?

Have sat back & watched the trolling of Collingwood allover Bigfooty this week. As for the GF, I'm not stressed, but reading BF has got me that way. Does the disrespect of all things Collingwood affect your overall enjoyment of following them?

I think I might take a break from here, has reached a new low.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that BigFooty has affected my enjoyment somewhat, along with the footy media.

You think that trolling of Collingwood is bad. At least you have something to celebrate over. Meanwhile, the Geelong board are ripping themselves apart in a war between the pro- and anti-Ablett camps.

Our supporters are fighting each other, many of whom are calling Gary Ablett a "disgrace" for what he has done. At least you can stick it to the trollers. But we are trolling each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Bigfooty Affect your Enjoyment..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back