Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Apparently a few dogs players partied a little hard post the loss and may have gone a little too far and may be a few deals done at the trade table. Reasonable names too.

Talk that they are not the only club that has a few players futures being questioned after all clubs got to see how the players conduct themselves in the hubs.

Apparently a few dogs players partied a little hard post the loss and may have gone a little too far and may be a few deals done at the trade table. Reasonable names too.

Talk that they are not the only club that has a few players futures being questioned after all clubs got to see how the players conduct themselves in the hubs.
Missy Higgins strikes again Dosent she?

Apparently Nathan Buckley is a closeted bisexual. Not that there's any problem with it, it has been observed during his conduct in the hub.

Whatever happened they pissed off Jack Higgins’ girlfriend to the point that she said they should “go back to Footscray, or wherever the hell you live” and wanted them to “stop treating the hub like a western suburbs nightclub” on Instagram.

Their response was classic.

This story is hilarious

Whatever happened they pissed off Jack Higgins’ girlfriend to the point that she said they should “go back to Footscray, or wherever the hell you live” and wanted them to “stop treating the hub like a western suburbs nightclub” on Instagram.

Their response was classic.

This story is hilarious
Where’s the video haha?

Jack Higgins misses put up a private insta story saying how loud the bulldogs parties were. They were told to put down the music but turned it up even louder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the message doing the rounds and it is as ridiculous as it sounds. I doubt there is any substance to this, as much as I'd love Hunter to come to Carlton I don't believe there is any merit.
View attachment 982029

Also, does anyone have evidence of this supposed video on Jack Higgins misso's insta?
I’ve got it

Jack Higgins misses put up a private insta story saying how loud the bulldogs parties were. They were told to put down the music but turned it up even louder.
Seriously as a club we have to keep some traditions intact and unless they got on a plane and announced on the intercom they were going down they haven’t gone too far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Dogs play up post finals loss - hub life blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back