Game Day Dogs v Dees 7:25pm Colonial/Telstra/Etihad/Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he’s been carrying injuries this season and can’t say that he’s been a dud. He had a pretty decent year last year

Nah apparently because he’s being paid he should just be able to flick a switch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The so called best midfield in the comp need to pull their heads out of their ass and realise football goes both ways

That’s been well and truly dispelled this year. They don’t set up well enough at centre, and they’re not hungry enough to run both ways. Should be some home truths directed at them in the off-season if not before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We cannot defend ball movement at all. That was terrible, just a training drill and they went right through us

onya Bailey smith, you kick sideways to Garcia who is our smallest forward and then let a a second ruckman outrun you and take virtually an uncontested mark....

dont worry though... your mo and mullet looks good mate and your instagram posts are awesome

This is where our sport needs Enforcers to start physically hurting players. I don't care if they end up in hospital. A tough sport requires Enforcers like the NHL and if players don't like it, they can play Tennis. My opinion won't be swayed.

10 disposals between Macrae and Dunkley. Seriously need to make some changes to the centre bounce setup.

Can’t believe we’ve had this issue for a year gifting centre clearances with no pressure and have done nothing to combat it. Complete failure of coaching

That’s been well and truly dispelled this year. They don’t set up well enough at centre, and they’re not hungry enough to run both ways. Should be some home truths directed at them in the off-season if not before.
They have turned into downhill skiers that have drunk their own bath water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back