Game Day Dogs v Dees 7:25pm Colonial/Telstra/Etihad/Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m At the ground….. can someone tell me was Bailey Dale’s kick touched that went through or was it offline. It looked like a goal at the ground but the goal umpire called a behind pretty quickly

Riley West continues to impress me. So don’t es Ed Richards. Buku is getting better but dropped that important mark. And Libba is a legend.

Talking point:

If Sweet plays in the guts he would not allow Gawn to tap the ball over to the empty space to Melbourne’s advantage every f**king time a la the Grand Final and round 1 this year.

Either play Sweet or keep a player in the open space to Melbourne’s advantage, Bevo you campaigner.

I’m At the ground….. can someone tell me was Bailey Dale’s kick touched that went through or was it offline. It looked like a goal at the ground but the goal umpire called a behind pretty quickly
Behind the stick.

It's Bruce that will lose his spot, not JUH like people are worried about

yeah he is definitely lacking match fitness and looks slow

I;m no expert but is that hard to set up

Our midfield is crucifying our backline.
From watching on tv looks like we are allowing them to start behind us and push us under the ball at stoppages to let the ball in to space and then running on to it. Can easily change it but allowing Melbourne mids front spot may also be just as dangerous. Really just need to be stronger and hold our spot

Talking point:

If Sweet plays in the guts he would not allow Gawn to tap the ball over to the empty space to Melbourne’s advantage every f**king time a la the Grand Final and round 1 this year.

Either play Sweet or keep a player in the open space to Melbourne’s advantage, Bevo you campaigner.
Sweet also couldn't offer less than Bruce has up forward so far.

Him v Keath at training must be a sight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed.

Pickett employed the Bulldogs outside 5 strategy with that shot, Dale was too far out but for some reason he backed off from the mark so he was able to take a shot. Felt nice to be on the right side of it for once.

Talking point:

Counter Point: If Beveridge employed a defensive sweeper in behind the ruck contest Melbourne wouldnt have free reign going forward.

If only we had other games to draw from as examples where this has happened.

our defence is comical, like skittles, all running around arms flailing, falling over, zero composure,

2 guys who arent defensive minded, Khamis whose not ready, and the worst key back duo in the league,

watching Young for Freo last night had me green with envy

We are about 5-7 good players off contending for the GF I reckon.

So many time wasters making up the numbers who Bevvo has placed his trust in....

He's kidding himself..

Mitch Hannan has directly and negatively impacted the team every time he is within a 5 metre radius of the pill. Another Bevo favourite who is an absolute f'in liability... Give me Bedendo over this fraud any day.
Actually I thought he had turned a corner .......as a fwd in the fwd line ,

so I can't see why he was put as a running half back when JJ is in the fwd pocket

Frustrating because we’re close but just not good enough, honestly I don’t know why we should be better than this team. Their forward line is literally Weideman Jackson and Pickett but they’re just so obviously that much better than us?

Frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back