Game Day Dogs v Dees 7:25pm Colonial/Telstra/Etihad/Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine will have no idea whether they won or not. If I’m absent from the autopsy thread you know why.
You are waaaay smarter than me. Might have to put a Brad Pitt movie on to distract Mrs Mutt and cheer madly whether we are winning or not.....

Jake Lever late out. Tomlinson in.
McComb and Bedford the subs.

I usually have a s**t feeling in most games but I’m unusually excited for tonight. It could be our turning point.
Agree, have been a bit disinterested this year but really excited as well. Keen to see Naughton, Bruce, JUH and Weightman in the forward line together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs Shacf has said if the dogs get up she will don on the lingerie tonight!!

Go Doggies!!!!
We're all rooting for ya Shacf

In keeping with the footy inspired reward, perhaps you could submit a stat sheet

The most relevant would be

• hits out to advantage
  • pressure acts
  • forward half entries
  • shots on goal
  • and of course clangers

Hoping tonight can be JUH’s real breakout game. His past month has been quite good, taking more marks, getting more involved up the field, playing with confidence etc.

Just hasn’t put it together all in one game yet

I usually have a s**t feeling in most games but I’m unusually excited for tonight. It could be our turning point.

tonight’s mood

F218B677-DDA6-49BE-BA44-3BE12654AE53.gif

At the game tonight at Marvel. Pumped!! First game I have been able to go to for a while.
Hope the boys give a good account of themselves. Have to start with maximum intensity and no let up, all game.

At the game tonight at Marvel. Pumped!! First game I have been able to go to for a while.
Hope the boys give a good account of themselves. Have to start with maximum intensity and no let up, all game.

if they start like they did against Hawthorn or Geelong they won’t catch up IMO

nervous stressed out GIF by happydog
Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back