Dolph Ziggler

Remove this Banner Ad

This bloke is just amazing

Never was really a fan but the last 6 months he has just made me really want to watch him

The only thing he could be lacking is mic skills but i would say he is getting much better and wouldnt be to far of some of the best

I have heard so many say such and such is the new HBK if anybody should be spoken about being the next HBK its Ziggler almost the best wrestler in the business

So how long until he gets a WWE/WHC Title reign

Would love to see him win the rumble and go on from there

He is the complete packae once he nails his mic/promo work, but h has definitely improved that over the last 6 months. He is the perfect arrogant heel and all of his matches are of the highest qualiy to watch. The guy is a deadset gun.

Good thing with Ziggler is you would think he would be around for another 10 years so there is plenty of time to put the belt on him for longer than 3 seconds. Vicki has played a big part in him improving by the week, helps him generate heat and his mic work as been better for it.

Dolph is a gun. Also love his work on z! true long island story

one of my favs

although why they made ryan bury him was weird

nothing against ryan who i also like even though he's a face

Loved when he did the jump to his feet while laying on his back showed so much arrogance and attitude

Would love to see him in a mainevent at Wrestlemania against someone like Orton/Punk

He'll be 41 in ten years.

Be in TNA at that point ;)

Wasn't aware he was already in his thirties. Rocky was already in his Hollywood Rock role by then.

I don't know if Ziggler is the complete package but I think he can definitely be a transitional champion. Hanging around in the upper midcard and popping up into the main event at times.

He needs:

-- to improve his mic skills and presence. Had a perfect opportunity to garner real heat at SS with "We Want Ryder", but he just quickly pumped out the fist pump without drawing huge attention to it and kinda struggled to interact with the crowd chanting for Ryder.

-- a new finisher. Zig Zag screams signature to me, not finisher. Sleeper is too devalued for it to become a recognised finisher. Pick out an MMA submission and use that.

-- ape Jericho. Would love Ziggler to start his entrance with Jericho's signature 'star' pose. Would really add to his arrogant Perfection gimmick.

Even though Wade Barrett distracted Orton it was great to see Dolph Ziggler get the win.
The head stand was something new.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say only in the looks department. In ring style is much more advanced compared to Gunn.

Rubbish. You are seriously under rating Gunn's mat skills and a lot of Ziggler's moves have been taken from other wrestlers like the famouser from Gunn and Zigzag looks like Shelton Benjamin's pay dirt.

Ziggler is good in the ring but will never reach main event status. He's mic skills are terrible and this is the major reason why he wont make it. Also If he didn't have Vicki Guerrero as a manager he would get no crowd reaction. His wrestling move set isn't flashy enough and he is too small to have power moves. I agree with what another poster said is that he needs to develop a submission move to pop the crowd.

Rubbish. You are seriously under rating Gunn's mat skills and a lot of Ziggler's moves have been taken from other wrestlers like the famouser from Gunn and Zigzag looks like Shelton Benjamin's pay dirt.

Well there aren't many moves left that can be original. And no, I'm not underrating Gunn's skills in the ring. I thought he was poor to average as a singles wrestler and I'm probably being a little generous whereas Ziggler can put on a great match quite frequently. He is alot more advanced than Gunn.

Ziggler's mic skills on Long Island story are far superior to what he does on TV. Would like to see him do that type of promo on raw and even end with his #heel phrase since he wears that on his jacket. The new show off gimmick is great and lets him give more personality and interest to his matches. Last two years I've been wanting Ziggler to go face to change things up because he was going nowhere in a hurry but it seems he's found what works. In ring is very good and puts on very entertaining matches. All a matter of waiting for his time now.

I'm pretty bummed out that they've changed his entrance music. It's pretty generic and I much prefer songs that have a readily identifiable shout-out at the start rather than a slow-build sort of song.

See: glass shatters, if you smell, CM Punk's little riff at the start, Undertaker's gong, Miz's awesome, Christian's go.

On the flip-side of that, I hate Ryder adding WWWYKI to the start of his song. Doesn't flow into 'Radio'.

Also don't like how overt they've made his show-off gimmick. Didn't really need to add "show-off" to his titan-tron. We don't need everything spelt out to us.

I'm pretty bummed out that they've changed his entrance music. It's pretty generic and I much prefer songs that have a readily identifiable shout-out at the start rather than a slow-build sort of song.

See: glass shatters, if you smell, CM Punk's little riff at the start, Undertaker's gong, Miz's awesome, Christian's go.

On the flip-side of that, I hate Ryder adding WWWYKI to the start of his song. Doesn't flow into 'Radio'.

Also don't like how overt they've made his show-off gimmick. Didn't really need to add "show-off" to his titan-tron. We don't need everything spelt out to us.

Im the same but Drew McIntyre's entrance is an exception for mine.

I've never seen McIntyre on anything but Superstars. I think I missed his run when he was getting pushed. He looks unbelievably vanilla and generic and the only thing I can think of is this

Drew-Mcintyre-Jack-Swagger-wwe-24898529-210-110.gif

Such a terrible decision. :D

Plus, I think that was the last time he was on Raw or SD, lol.

Why does he get such good IWC reactions?

McIntyre is so boring. His entrance is great though, back when he had his run they had boos (probably edited) as that starting guitar played. Very cool.

Agree with others, his theme was fine and should've just stuck with it since it matched up nicely with his hair flick thing.

the WWYKI is horrible. the "radio" part was an awesome hook, too much dialogue to have WWYKI and the opening line before music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dolph Ziggler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back