Dolph Ziggler

Remove this Banner Ad

It's odd that they pulled the plug on McIntyres push following the 2011 Elimination Chamber when he was bloody great in that match and got some fairly decent reactions on him.

I guess it's just like Chris Masters, push him when he's green and nobody cares but when he's genuinely improved they go cold on him.

Yeah like him. Reckon that he is not far from the main event picture. Think that may be one of the reasons he dropped the US strap too.

Oozes charisma and athleticism and with Vicke by his side I think that he could be a decent main event heel.

On a side note was Dolph in the Spirit Squad? I was watching an old Royal Rumble recently (2006) and there was a blonde haired member that facially looked very much like him.

yer he was. Don't worry myself only found that out a few months after his Dolph Ziggler debut.

Been a fan since his Dolph Ziggler debut. The guy is a cross between Flair and Mr Perfect. Also think he doesn't need vicki that much anymore.

I still say you don't make Ziggler a face or a heel.

You have him as one of those wrestlers who is just an arrogant arse that struts around like he's king shit and doesn't align himself with any cause or crew except promoting his own awesomeness.

If ziggler wins the title next week and he should he would've held

WWE Championship
World Heavyweight Championship
IC Title
US Title
Tag Team Title

Ziggler cuts the promo of the year on Raw this week, has the mic skills to match it with the best.

^ I know its the first raw of the year but it will end up being one of the best of the year

It was strange that the ring announcer didn't announce that Punk was still champion unless i missed that part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dolph Ziggler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back