Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

In just under 2 months he has gone from being at the lowest point his footballing career to playing a vital role in a grand final side. He has been immense against two strong contested ball sides and his decision making and skills have been very good over the last two weeks.

Gone full circle this season, good, shit, good. Let’s hope he’s good tomorrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get on Redden.

He has been building nicely. Get numbers, tackles and kicks goals. He doesn' get the attention Shuey and Yeo get.

A real accumulator.

Never misses a tackle unlike most of our players (we are bad at that stat). Always gives an outlet, never misses a set shot and takes saving marks. He’s more underrated than Sheppard atm and we would have just signed him for a couple years on base cash given how poor his form was as we signed him.

Never misses a tackle unlike most of our players (we are bad at that stat). Always gives an outlet, never misses a set shot and takes saving marks. He’s more underrated than Sheppard atm and we would have just signed him for a couple years on base cash given how poor his form was as we signed him.

Red would be earning $450-500k pa I reckon.

Always wanted him to come good but admit I gave up realistic hope early this year. You were right and I was wrong Biggie.

Could have (should have?) been Norm, and they can never take away the fact he kicked the game winning goal in the 2018 Grand Final. So pleased for Dom after fighting his way back in. Up the ****ing Sheeds.

Always wanted him to come good but admit I gave up realistic hope early this year. You were right and I was wrong Biggie.

Could have (should have?) been Norm, and they can never take away the fact he kicked the game winning goal in the 2018 Grand Final. So pleased for Dom after fighting his way back in. Up the ******* Sheeds.

Winning goal from a farkin tight angle when others in better positions missed.

SHEEDtember

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back