Don't waste your breath bagging RFC anymore!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
I was a supporter of RFC, I still support the team but after tonights draft effort I am not even bothering until my brother, a Carlton supporter tells me, we are in the GF.

It simply is not worth the effort.

2 small defenders 181cm and 180cm who might not be tall enough!!! They were desperate for a Ruckman to chase Maric but pass on Downie at a pick in the 50's!!!

Honestly, someone is on a different planet!!!!

RFC will struggle to keep its better pplayers now probably, Hell they probably will fold in the next 20 years with such aloof decision making!!!

Very sad, consistently bad. I wish I picked another team, RFC have become a classic greek contemporary tragedy!!:(

BTW whoever, destroyed the draft format for the commentators to show there teeth on TV need their head read. People watch the draft to see what each club picks including their own in anticipation, they do not give a rats about the razz a mat tazz and conversations with draftees from people who need to keep the padding going!!! Wake up!!!

Bagging Shitmound is never a waste :)

So let me get this straight, we typically get our arse handed to us by small forwards.. see: Stephen Milne, Eddie Betts etc. So we draft well built, reasonably rated smallish defenders and you're all thunder and lightning:confused:

Do us true supporters a favour and take a one way trip to the west gate :thumbsu:

I was a supporter of RFC, I still support the team but after tonights draft effort I am not even bothering until my brother, a Carlton supporter tells me, we are in the GF.

It simply is not worth the effort.

2 small defenders 181cm and 180cm who might not be tall enough!!! They were desperate for a Ruckman to chase Maric but pass on Downie at a pick in the 50's!!!

Honestly, someone is on a different planet!!!!

RFC will struggle to keep its better pplayers now probably, Hell they probably will fold in the next 20 years with such aloof decision making!!!

Very sad, consistently bad. I wish I picked another team, RFC have become a classic greek contemporary tragedy!!:(

BTW whoever, destroyed the draft format for the commentators to show there teeth on TV need their head read. People watch the draft to see what each club picks including their own in anticipation, they do not give a rats about the razz a mat tazz and conversations with draftees from people who need to keep the padding going!!! Wake up!!!

Gotta love alias accounts who pretend to be supporters

I enjoy making fun of Richmond as much as the next bloke but wasn't their first pick a Ruckmen?

Elton is 197cm so limted in the Ruck but is not our worst pick IMO. Downie would have to have more potential than Angus and Browne!!

like another poster on RFC starting with R on the RFC forum would have prefered Docherty but since Lions used their Brains.

1. Kavangh, 2. Kerston and others(Elton not the worst pick),3. Downie would be nice!!

The point is Ellis doesn't look that bad but if you get Ellis why get another small defender in the 50's Amazingly poor!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of lulzworthy threads on the tigers board... Eating their own again

Thats what you get with decision makers who do not instill confidence and promote logic for the fans.

It aint the supporters, at least EFC are prepared to punt with Kav and the other fellow last year.

If our guys were not shooting blanks their wouldn't be a problem.

Blind Freddy would pick Martin so he doesn't count!!

Elton is the new Justin Kozchitzke. Massive body with the heart of a pea.

Looking forward to massive lulz from him for the next decade.

Elton might make it , he might not, a bit in between.

It is the selections as a group that make no sense to me. 2 small defenders who will not release Lids as not tall enough. To me they are not outstanding unlike Docherty so these guys can be picked at any time in future years. Downie in the 50's was the value pick for RFC for mine as cannot see Browne and Graham making it.

Look at the best in the business Geelong. One player less than 182 cm and Kersten and others with pace. When you can see how they do it over the years regarding physical types and RFC cannot learn from their past drafting mistakes it is very troubling!!!

BTW Brisbane has had a great 2011 draft with at least their first two picks IMO. Has mad Vossy turned the corner?????

Membership already in the microwave mr magic??

He isn't a member, is on record as saying he wouldn't buy one until we start winning, his opinion is worthless.
But anybody who has been unfortunate enough to have read his views over the last year or so would be fully aware of this already.

He isn't a member, is on record as saying he wouldn't buy one until we start winning, his opinion is worthless..

Absolutely appalling attitude...

Probably not representative of Richmond supporters attitude though... Your club is probably the least fair weather of all supporters in the league... I respect that and whn you finally taste success it will taste ten times as sweet

lol, nice meltdown magic man

I am standing solid sorry.

I think a little place you hold dear might be melting down.

If Angus, Browne and others of inadequate physical types fall away the meltdown will continue will it not???

It is not my words that concerns you, its the truth about RFC;'s performance you fail to realise except in the subconcious.

I am not wasting my time involving myself other than just highlighting the fact the calls for change from fans in general other than me will get stronger the way this is going. Other than a Richmond team fan I have no other interest in it except I still would like to see the team win a premiership!!!

He isn't a member, is on record as saying he wouldn't buy one until we start winning, his opinion is worthless.
But anybody who has been unfortunate enough to have read his views over the last year or so would be fully aware of this already.

It is not on record but you are not worth suing!!

I said I was only going to become a member when RFC behaved like a club, respected its members , become sustainable and not dependant on member charity , and fixed up its debt by performing on and off the field.

I really do not care for your opinion but I felt the need to set the record straight, sorry!!

Having said that , I don't have an issue with the players or football dept!!

Do You know why you statement is such BS??? If I cared about winning so much I would have left the tigers as a fan years ago!!!

I am standing solid sorry.

I think a little place you hold dear might be melting down.

If Angus, Browne and others of inadequate physical types fall away the meltdown will continue will it not???

It is not my words that concerns you, its the truth about RFC;'s performance you fail to realise except in the subconcious.

I am not wasting my time involving myself other than just highlighting the fact the calls for change from fans in general other than me will get stronger the way this is going. Other than a Richmond team fan I have no other interest in it except I still would like to see the team win a premiership!!!

tumblr_lu3z2gSpui1qkaq00.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't waste your breath bagging RFC anymore!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back