Roast Double Standard by Current Affair about the DSP

Remove this Banner Ad

Not rupert evil bastaaaard that he is....don't even think he is liberal i think he thinks he is the ruler of the free world and accepts some politicians who align perfectly with him........However rupert is why i wont by the herald scum.....

Not the 1st heard someone say that and that is the same with Foxtel.

Rupert thinks he is above Politics as they do what he says

Rupert Murdoch is an evil campaigner and the sooner he dies the world will be better for it.
And his offspring!

As someone currently working for the evil Centrelink, don't expect any benefits to be cut in the near future (need a Howard type dynasty for that), but expect to have to jump through a lot more hoops to get the cash:(

And his offspring!

As someone currently working for the evil Centrelink, don't expect any benefits to be cut in the near future (need a Howard type dynasty for that), but expect to have to jump through a lot more hoops to get the cash:(

Someone I know involved in the system said the same thing, it's all hot air and scare tactics. Because the 95% who work hate the 5% on benefits...

And his offspring!

So people are on It would be almost Certainty Keep it but People getting on will find it long and hard to get on?

So people are on It would be almost Certainty Keep it but People getting on will find it long and hard to get on?

No, you will have to provide more documentation that you deserve a benefit - i.e. for USB you'll have to get letters from those employers you've contacted, for DSP you'll need a Dr's report bi annually.

To be honest, if your seriously looking for a job, or are too ill to work, neither should be an issue.

A question for you Dave, do you or have you worked, and would you like to?

I think that for many people, having a job would actually help them feel better about themselves (even though I hate working myself:))

No, you will have to provide more documentation that you deserve a benefit - i.e. for USB you'll have to get letters from those employers you've contacted, for DSP you'll need a Dr's report bi annually.

To be honest, if your seriously looking for a job, or are too ill to work, neither should be an issue.

A question for you Dave, do you or have you worked, and would you like to?

I think that for many people, having a job would actually help them feel better about themselves (even though I hate working myself:))

At the Moment I help at Home as my Sister had Twins 3-4 month ago and she is Single. So I help with them and stuff around the House that needs done.

I only done Work Experience, When I was at High School.

Last edited:
Great Watching News and Big Business is still want people off Welfare.

Well Maybe IF they where Taxed more. Then Welfare won't be Needed.

Rich Pricks

I guess they want more people to pay minimum wage to...

More Likely out-source there Work overseas where they can pay there Workers next to nothing. Or even get Illegal Immegrants in for the same reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At it again today.

Have there Weekly Story Bashing the Welfare and try and make it look like everyone is a Cheat who is on Welfare:mad::mad::mad:

I just hate seeing these Reports having a Go at People who are on the Pension.

They would have no Idea what it's like. As it be nice as they have Jobs.

Also hate how Tracey is looks down on them like she is so High and Mighty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back