Draft Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 4 - Morton
Pick 14 - Rance or Rioli (i cant decide)
Pick 21 - Gaertner (this one could be something special)

other options could be dawson simpson at pick 21, 207cm tall, and apparantly has a bit of talent as well

I have predicted Morton at #4 as a replacement with great disposal for Jonhson and Rance at #14 as you really need a KP backman.

I think those 2 would be a great result, if it happens of course.

I think with pick 4 and 14 you will get 2 pretty talented kids what ever way your recruiters go.

I just watched a highlights package of Palmer jesus he looks good. Likes to celebrate a goal aswell. But as long as we go for the best player as opposed to the player we need I'll be happy. We can fix up our kpp problems at 14 or if we draft Cale Moron apparetnly he has the body to become a bit of a leaner pavlich

if morton is gone at pick 4, who else is there??

i do like the sounds of david myers at pick 4 if things dont go our way, has the pendlebury/dal santo thing going, lots of time, silky skills, and has been slated as an AFL captain already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its become pretty clear that out preference is Morton at 4 but if west coast take him we will take Palmer. I hope we get morton. What Gary Buckernarra said in the sun today makes me think WC wont take him. He said something like why would they trade of one brother is they are going to pickup the other one.

14 and 21 will both be key position players. Looks by posts on this board that there will be some handy big fellas at those picks.​

Could be a great day!

We get to pick up some quality recruits for the MFC and give Howard the boot the same day! Can't wait.

It seems to me that there are some quality recruits early on in the draft.I think Pick 14 is an interesting one as effectively it will be the player we get for Travis Johnstone.

I have strong faith in Craig Cameron as he has done a good job over the years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back