irish

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2002
hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NHFC demons & SH/SB sharks
a name in our local paper down here in good old tassie who has had some visits from lion recruiting staff to meet the family is justin sherman ! plays for the tassie mariners ! 183cm and 85kg. all australian u18
you never know the lions need another tassie boy

irish said:
a name in our local paper down here in good old tassie who has had some visits from lion recruiting staff to meet the family is justin sherman ! plays for the tassie mariners ! 183cm and 85kg. all australian u18

My son played with a Luke McQuane, I think his name was, anyways he is in the draft. I sure hope he has matured,as he was a very selfish player,always being told off by the coach.

campbell said:
My son played with a Luke McQuane, I think his name was, anyways he is in the draft. I sure hope he has matured,as he was a very selfish player,always being told off by the coach.

I think that might be Luke McGuane, nephew of Mick McGuane. From the sounds he will be rookie listed a best.

A lot of interesting Queensland 'projects' for our rookie list. Kids who have outstanding physical attributes, but not a lot of football background. We could really unearth a gem or two in the group of rookies this year.

irish said:

Just like to give top marks for this one, an internet rumour that was right on the money. Look forward to watching his progress, was getting worried that the midfield was getting neglected, as we seem to have drafted a heck of a lot of KPP the last couple of years.

no worries lads always like to pass on info we get down here !!! hope the lad goes well !! they call him tank !!!

They also call him Belgium, or Devon Bung!!

Use your imagination to find out why!!

Go Shermo, best of luck!!! Don't forget your boys!

LFC said:
They also call him Belgium, or Devon Bung!!

Use your imagination to find out why!!

Go Shermo, best of luck!!! Don't forget your boys!

I know I'm going to regret this but why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

draft maybe !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back