Draft Pick 20: Hayden Crozier

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: FFC Welcomes Pick 20

There's a whole string of them somewhere on BF - must have been posted by one of his mates. The guy's a committed aerialist!

Pretty handy skill to have with the zones and congestion of modern day football

Hopefully you can grow to feel this way about some of our current draftees? :thumbsu:

Well the boy this thread is about is looking most likely at the moment.
X Factor for days!
I think I'm going to like Forster too. One of those guys you relax when you see the ball in their hands.

28550_1378659640436_1650240563_906721_6676585_n.jpg

Went to school with him. By the way, that is an average mark by his standards.

:eek::eek::eek:

Reading a post in a Crozier thread, the poster said he knew him, and that over the past year he has grown a heap. They also mentioned that his older brother plays KPD and is 6'4", and that Hayden may get close to that in time.

The Enigma of Hayden Crozier.

I thought Sutcliffe was probably more interested in the sights to behold at Scarborough and Brighton beaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant recall which guy was staying with Pav - but cracked me up that he hadn't seen much of Freo because he didn't want to leave Pav's house :) Sutcliffe I think
Pav's pad would be pretty nice.

Not a bad place to move out of home to.

I like the mix of guys we've got to be honest. All seem like hard workers with strong character.

What does everyone think about the 'sitting in Pav's chair in the lecture theatre and getting kicked out' story?

I'm sure it's just a lighthearted humourous story with little relevance, but the implication of an 'us V them' culture with certain heirarchies doesn't sit too comfortably with me. I'd like to think our boys are all equals and in it together. Each and every one of them.

On the flip side, I will admit that I habitually sit in or near the same spot on the bus/train/cinema/cafe etc so it could just be harmless stuff.

It's harmless Nodge... Pav is always on the front foot with calling draftees and making them feel welcome, it would have been a good humoured piss take

What does everyone think about the 'sitting in Pav's chair in the lecture theatre and getting kicked out' story?

I'm sure it's just a lighthearted humourous story with little relevance, but the implication of an 'us V them' culture with certain heirarchies doesn't sit too comfortably with me. I'd like to think our boys are all equals and in it together. Each and every one of them.

On the flip side, I will admit that I habitually sit in or near the same spot on the bus/train/cinema/cafe etc so it could just be harmless stuff.

They are not all equals. That is a product of this generation who walk into a place with little knowledge and experience and expect to be given the best jobs and rapid and undeserved promotions. They need to earn their stripes, not in a nasty way, but they still need to learn to work their way up through the system, learn the ropes, show respect to seniors when deserved etc. I'm sure it was half half-hearted though. The chair would have just been symbolic.

Pav's pad would be pretty nice.

Not a bad place to move out of home to.

I like the mix of guys we've got to be honest. All seem like hard workers with strong character.

This is what I like too (besides Crozier's hangers!) No sign of overblown egos but not overawed either. Just want to be footballers.

This is what I like too (besides Crozier's hangers!) No sign of overblown egos but not overawed either. Just want to be footballers.

we don't select them by accident, either. character is a big part of our drafting policy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back