List Mgmt. Draft, Sign, Trade, Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

If Keely Coyne is available at 30 I have a strong feeling the Pies will take her, slim chance of sliding that far but would be good value. Paige Scott is another I reckon the pies would have an eye on
What type of players are they?

What type of players are they?
Coyne is a midfielder/ forward on the shorter side, good decison maker and vision through traffic. Scott is an undersized forward target, didn't quite hit the scoreboard like she did last year, this year, but has a ridiculous amount of talent inside forward 50

Coyne is a midfielder/ forward on the shorter side, good decison maker and vision through traffic. Scott is an undersized forward target, didn't quite hit the scoreboard like she did last year, this year, but has a ridiculous amount of talent inside forward 50
Sounds promising. More players that can move inside 50 and has some forward ability will help. I feel like it may be something we're lacking. I do feel like we'd need some inside mids with the loss of Bri and Brit this season; but I imagine the other players will try to pick up the slack. Those two are tough to replace impact wise.

FMD that guy commentator is annoying
Lost count of how many times he’s said “obviously “ when not one part of his statement is obvious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always going to pass. With such low picks, we’re better off looking at who was overlooked in other states. Particularly SA.
IMO - Almost a shoe in to sign an SA talent in the next few days…

Always going to pass. With such low picks, we’re better off looking at who was overlooked in other states. Particularly SA.
IMO - Almost a shoe in to sign an SA talent in the next few days…
We did that with O'Dea a few years back.

We should find out in the next few days, I imagine. I'm definitely curious who they have in mind.

Feel like we should target a tough, big body inside mid.
She’s an inside midfielder. I know Pies were keen to take her, and when she told me she nominated GC I knew that if GC didn’t take her, we’d have to pass then I’d believe it. So while there might be someone else who has popped up since, she’s the front runner for me, so I’m interested to see if it happens. She’s a first round pick on talent too, a real natural footballer, I’d be very excited if it happened.

Congratulations and welcome to the two Charlotte's to our AFLW squad.
Taylor from our VFLW programme, thought Zander was a bit unlucky not to be taken by us, but Taylor is the bigger midfielder who can go forward, so can see why we went with her.
Blair from Casey's VFLW programme, another mid who can go forward. Sounds like she is a hard tackling type, who is a run and carry player between D50 to F50. Hopefully both can have an impact straight away.....
Wonder who else we can add into the squad, seeing we passed on our last pick. Maybe we get someone overlooked in one of the interstate selections preferably from SA, as they seem to have an abundance of talent in that state....

Congratulations and welcome to the two Charlotte's to our AFLW squad.
Taylor from our VFLW programme, thought Zander was a bit unlucky not to be taken by us, but Taylor is the bigger midfielder who can go forward, so can see why we went with her.
Blair from Casey's VFLW programme, another mid who can go forward. Sounds like she is a hard tackling type, who is a run and carry player between D50 to F50. Hopefully both can have an impact straight away.....
Wonder who else we can add into the squad, seeing we passed on our last pick. Maybe we get someone overlooked in one of the interstate selections preferably from SA, as they seem to have an abundance of talent in that state....
Charlotte is one of those names that will have at least two representatives on our list for the next decade.

She’s an inside midfielder. I know Pies were keen to take her, and when she told me she nominated GC I knew that if GC didn’t take her, we’d have to pass then I’d believe it. So while there might be someone else who has popped up since, she’s the front runner for me, so I’m interested to see if it happens. She’s a first round pick on talent too, a real natural footballer, I’d be very excited if it happened.
As you predicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back