Dragons rookie sensation sensationally dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
This week is a sad week in Qooty as Dragons one post wonder Lbaddie29 is sensationally dropped from the team to make way for the returning league legend flog fumbler.

It was a gruelling task at selection committee for the Dragons trying to find the room to fit fumbles into the team. Club captain T2B_ had this to say when approached by media after this weeks final training session

1683896557390.png

"Yeah, when we had the opportunity to pick fumbler up this week and bring him back from the wilderness of the pub, we almost said no. After todays training session we were definitely regretting our decision. Everyone put in a solid session and it was a difficult task at the selection table. We almost dropped Pie 4 Life when he decided to actually practice his set shots and we don't stand for that shit here. But once we sat P4L down and gave him the old Pauline Hanson, we made the tough decision to drop Bad boy. He knows what he has to do to regain his place in the line up, but its not going to be easy for him to make a single post. That's really what's holding him back from potential finals Qooty."

RIP Lbaddie29, we hardly knew ye.

1683895825123.png

Lbaddie29, 1 post, 13 games.
Hey guys, I am looking to join the competition for the upcoming season. I know Pie 4 Life and love my footy. Cheers​

Last edited:

Weak move from the Dragons leadership, should have dropped a less relevant inactive than the dude Cadsky cried about all season.
I'm still in shock. If your gonna play a dude an entire season off one post, why tf drop him on the eve of finals?

A blemish on his faultless qooty career that can never be repaired.

It was a hard decision, Baddie was a larger than life character. If a picture says a thousand words, than baddie never said anything because he never posted a picture. He did post some words though, and that one post that contained them captivated the hearts of all of us here at the Dragons.

Weak move from the Dragons leadership, should have dropped a less relevant inactive than the dude Cadsky cried about all season.
Then you wouldn't have this thread

I'm still in shock. If your gonna play a dude an entire season off one post, why tf drop him on the eve of finals?

A blemish on his faultless qooty career that can never be repaired.
Cowardly leadership to blame their poor form on a player who doesn't even post!
Imagine how their form would turn if serial_thrilla stopped posting Simpsons photos.

While he may not have had a successful Qooty career, I’ll be sure to let Lbaddie29 know he can move into Cadsky ’s head rent free (which is much cheaper than his current Richmond apartment).

Your sauces are wrong.

I don’t even train.

I make a mean pirate hat from old newspapers tho.

Wait, a minute, the guy whose status is "Lazy, Very Very Lazy" doesn't train?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good prelude to the forthcoming amalgamation of Drags and the Swamprats. The dual named Drats and Swags team will commence in S.36
han solo GIF

ClarkeM may have someone else in mind

Why hello there P4L.
If we were going to merge with a team where we took the first four letters on our moniker and the last three letters of the other teams moniker, it would be the Demons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons rookie sensation sensationally dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Back