Dream Team / Supercoach Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Woops!
The Chicken Dinners is actually DT.
Is this gonna be the Lions League? If not I'm happy to start a new one?
Cheers Flea

On a serious note, can someone list all the names who have signed up in this thread and email them the code. Only a few days left to do so!

I have to admit to having zero interest in this and, given that I'm probably the only one of the mods that does DT or Supercoach, can only assume that neither weevil or LL is that interested either.

So, feel free to organise this and let me know if you need any help - I am happy to assist whoever is going to take the lead. Flea29, you are not stepping on any toes if you go ahead and sort this out. First in, best dressed. I suggest that we run this separately from the Supercoach comp which has already been organised for Lions supporters.

Ok, whats going on now?

I'd take the lead but me, busy......yes!

Come orrrrn DT leader type person, submit the whatsit to thingo and internet send the code jigga pls.

Just tell me what to do and i'll do it, as far as i can tell we've got exactly 16 people interested!
Rawhead
blackpowerlappin
Spazzallo
AB09
William C
konstas 87
scotty4
PoOs
BrainOfMorbius
Zumbido
The Mellow Johnies
NANX
kizzel
flea29
PL4ST1CV1K1NG
... and Myself
So did you just want me to create a private league and msg you all the code or what?
Just let me know.

Go hard Mr DeMerritt.

I am confused as to whether one of the existing leagues is to be used as the challenge league, but in the absence of further clarification, I say go for it.

At the very least it will be another fun league with fellow Lion supporters to play in, and the games ability to allow you to play in multiple leagues means no additional work for people already registered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team / Supercoach Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back