AFL Dream Team Leagues!

Bigfooty Hawks:
your league code:851600
BigFooty Hawks 2 : your league code: 671119

Herald Sun Super Coach Leagues!

Big Footy Hawks : your league code: 312819
Big Footy Hawks 2 : your league code: 829821

If we get enough posters we can open up another league as well.....:thumbsu:

About to join up for Dream Team. If numbers are up for the first league, I will step aside if someone is obviously better than me. I prefer a toguh league, and aside from last year when I didn't have a computer in April, I have generally been a good performer. Lets get those names in there!!

Hi guy's I won't be able to enter the supercoach comp as my 3 leagues are already full.

But I am rearing to go for Dreamteam again.:thumbsu:
Being my first year in DT last year (Although have had 2 yrs experience in SC) how suprised was I to finish approx. 1,750th & take out the premiership for the Hawk BF DT league:eek:
Anyway I hope it wasn't a fluke & I can be as competitive this year as well.:p

Cheers:)

hey guys, didn't know where else to post this on the hawthorn board so i'll just do it here. i didn't want to put it on the main supercoach forum as that place is litered with supporters from all clubs and i think i'll get a much mroe accurate assessment here. i just want to know how luke hodge and lance franklin have been going this pre-season? do you think they'll be attheir best for round 1 given they have both had slow starts to their pre-season? do you think muston will be a regular, how's his pre-season been? is mark williams worth getting in my team, how's his pre-season team? and do you think beau dowler will be given a run at some stage this year, how's his pre-season been? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Luke Hodge + Lance Franklin havn't had full pre-seasons, both have had surgery.

I don't think they will be at their best Round 1, although no one ever is.

Muston won't be a regular. Currently behind McGlynn, Tuck, Morton, Stokes, Kennedy.

Mark Williams is not a DTer.

Beau Dowler - I think he'll play, just as to when I'm not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok - I joined SC league 2. I'm iChoad (don't ask - it's related to the league I've been playing for a few years).

I came about 7,000th overall but won my league, which was my aim.

It's on people. I finished runner up in both GF's for Hawk talk. Keen to go one step further. I have been lurking looking for links, missed it on mustard. Can we get a bit more aggressive on the sledging. Last year was way too nice for my liking!!!!!
LOL mate you only pipped me to get into the playoffs i will be making sure i have trades left this year mate agree the Banter was very timid JH it will be on this year mate!:p

are there any spots left? I am keen, don't want to jinx myself but finished 88th in SC last year. About 1000ish in DT.
Jinxed now mate great score but it want help sorry i have the perfect team assembled after much deliberation lol good luck Brentims only 5 spots left guys in League 2!;)

If this league is being entered into the main BIG FOOTY LEAGUE, well Brentism deserves a spot. As stated, I am prttey good at this caper, but would step down if required. I really don't want to, and helped with BF leagues last year, and look forward to smashing you noosa!! And I mean smash!!!

Secondly, I am up for a psych out sledge lesson, look forward to mere banter this year.

Back to original post. Is there anyone in our league that has not not made the top 10,000 before? If so, please go to league 2. I will step down, but only if it reasonable (that being, everyone else states their form form the last couple of years). Brentism would be a good addition to our league if he is speaking the truth.

What should have been done was to get names & peoples previous rankings listed down in this thread , then the best 16 placed in league 1 etc.

Not sure if it's too late to do this or we just leave it the way it is now:confused:

As others have stated we want to get the best league possible;)

I'm telling the truth, I'm just trying to find the 2008 super coach scores from last year to prove it. However, 88th Last year and about 280th the year before doesn't mean I deserve or warrant a spot in League 1. I'll work my way up and earn a spot. A couple good years doesn't guarantee success this year, who knows, I may slip a few spots. I'll be trying my damned hardest not to though.

I'm telling the truth, I'm just trying to find the 2008 super coach scores from last year to prove it. However, 88th Last year and about 280th the year before doesn't mean I deserve or warrant a spot in League 1. I'll work my way up and earn a spot. A couple good years doesn't guarantee success this year, who knows, I may slip a few spots. I'll be trying my damned hardest not to though.

Hey, I didn't doubt your performance, but am entitled to raise that issue in regards to people wanting to get into the league through falsified scores. Think nothing of it, it is a league, not a sheep station. Well done if you got that high. That is better than I have ever done!

Well, i posted my credentials at the beginning of the thread, in the 6000's. But if noone else steps aside, willing to move to the lower league in order to make div 1 as strong as possible.

Should keep tabs of this, and do what the fantasy footy boards do by rounding up all the names first, and then creating leagues. But this year will be good in sorting out respective rankings between us all still :thumbsu:

If this league is being entered into the main BIG FOOTY LEAGUE, well Brentism deserves a spot. As stated, I am prttey good at this caper, but would step down if required. I really don't want to, and helped with BF leagues last year, and look forward to smashing you noosa!! And I mean smash!!!}

LMFAO DESTRKTOR good luck mate you'll need it lol what was your Super Coach name last year mate???????????????????????????????????:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team / Supercoach Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back