PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Na, i think he wants to keep shitting all over any first parts sony game that the reviewers dont give 10's to. and act all high and mighty like there was, and never will be server issues with the Xbone.

I don't hate the PS4, i plan to have all 3 consoles just like last gen.
Personally just doesn't have much appeal yet.

Already played TLoU on PS3 so not in big hurry for the remaster.
I've been happy with XB1 exclusives so far.
Still got Halo, Sunset Overdrive & Ori this holiday.
2015 there is Quantum Break, Halo 5, Fable, Scalebound, Crackdown, etc.

All of that is fine.

Anyway i better stop all the cool kids have PS4s

It's when you throw in the little jabs like this that people think you're playing the fanboi card.

It's cringe worthy posting even if the roles were reversed.

So was thinking of getting this game as I don't have a racer on PS4 or to just stick with Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3.

What do you guys think?

Stick with GT6 at least until the free PS+ version of Driveclub is released and then make the decision based on that.

So was thinking of getting this game as I don't have a racer on PS4 or to just stick with Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3.

What do you guys think?

I love it so far. after the first hour or 2 you get used to the cars and style. the car models are lighting are amazing, If you are not sold on it either watch gameplay videos or live streams. or wait a week or so for the PS+ version. I think the corner flags are so good, Much better than a driving line like in GT.

Only exclusive Microsoft have is Forza 5 and Killer instinct, all of Dead rising, Forza Horizon 2, Titanfall, Ryse you can get on a pc or a 360. Both of xbox one and ps4 owner should feel disappointed about the releases thus far.

I consider an exclusive a game that you can't buy on PS4 (their direct competitor)
MS own windows so it's just like another platform for them.

Point is all the Xbot fanboys ripping into Sony and Evolution studios on every bloody gaming site have selective memories.

I'll ignore the 'Xbot' comment as I am not a child, but are you trying to say people need to preface every criticism by acknowledging other games that have ****ed up in similar ways? :s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll ignore the 'Xbot' comment as I am not a child, but are you trying to say people need to preface every criticism by acknowledging other games that have ****** up in similar ways? :s

No, I'm saying just because it's a Sony exclusive people are ripping in. Truth is that it's not the only game to have server issues. That's all.

the AI is bad and the penalty system can be unfair in this game. The AI never seem to deviate from this imaginary line no matter what is in the way.

To give an example, I was leading a race nearing one of the final turns and as I slow down to take the turn the AI rams right into me, turning me into a spin. Even worse than that was I was penalised for the crash by being given a three second penalty for 'crashing into' an opponent. There's also been other instances like them ramming into you while trying to pass and pushing you into barriers and in some cases off the track, which also incur point penalties.

I'm really loving this game love how the leaves blow past and the change of light really changed your driving style
Finally got onto the servers too which was great to see the other game sections and clubs around . I'm loving the camera view on the car bumper really opens the screen up

Remove this Banner Ad

PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back