Drugs II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2009
Holland
AFL Club
Geelong
The effects of the drug are mind-draining. Also, it takes away the colour from the face. Pasty druggie look.
Are there any long term side effects? Or do you mean that it is mind draining for the minute that you trip? Pasty druggie look?

On a different note, people used to take laughing gas way back in the 19th century, apparently it was one of the first party drugs.

Re: Drugs!!!!!

Are there any long term side effects? Or do you mean that it is mind draining for the minute that you trip? Pasty druggie look?

Yes, the short-term effects. I don't know how severe long-term side effects are on regular users. From what I've observed, it saps the colour from the skin immediately after consumption, hence the pasty appearance.

In WA, it is called "nangs" after the sound effect that is heard ie. nang- nang- nang nang- nang- nang...

i'm not sure what the term is on here but I've seen it as 'SWIM" on other forums. Meaning 'SOmeone who is not me'. anyway i'll tell you a story about swim.

Swim went for a drive the night before NYE, bought some mdma bombs for $40 a pop. Waiting in line at the event for new years eve foam party, there were police dogs. Swim panicked and swallowed both the mdma bombs. Swim felt extremely dizzy and thought he was going to throw up, considered askign the police officer for help as he felt like he may end up in the hospital. he decided to push through after 20 minutes in the line, sweating, jaw clenching and feeling like crawling up in a ball on the floor and yelling.

swim got inside the event and started walking around frantically 'WATER..WATER I NEED SOME WATER..WHERES THE WATER? I NEED WATER' swim said over and over again.

swim decided to go to the bathroom and drink from a tap. swim looked in the mirror, he was drenched through with sweat and his pupils were about to pop out of his head.

he didn't feel happy, didn't feel like he was peaking, just felt paranoid, tired but very talkative.

swim still felt sick so he tried to make himself throw up, nothing but a small bit of empty tin foil came out.

swim spent the rest of the night being cold and tired, the paranoia wore off but he still didnt feel great.

swim won't do that ever again.

stupid swim, i should've told him to calm down

Yes, but surely SWIM was one of the main drug traffickers in melbourne, producing and distributing 99% of the states gear. SWIM poses an immediate threat to the general public and his prosecution will cause a major dent in the all drug distribution in the state. Doesnt matter about his health or concern for his intake, its an absolute must that SWIMs position in the drug foodchain be wiped out so as to prevent millions of drugs hitting the streets.
I for one believe the use of this resource is much more valuable and important than stopping the assaults and other crimes taking place where an immediate danger is present.

I'm thinking about trying some weed with mates, but I'm worried that because of my addictive nature I could have a problem with it. Can youse try and convince me either way what to do? Would also like to know how it will be differant to alcohol, thanks.

If you're not confident in your level of self control then don't take it.

Yes, but surely SWIM was one of the main drug traffickers in melbourne, producing and distributing 99% of the states gear. SWIM poses an immediate threat to the general public and his prosecution will cause a major dent in the all drug distribution in the state. Doesnt matter about his health or concern for his intake, its an absolute must that SWIMs position in the drug foodchain be wiped out so as to prevent millions of drugs hitting the streets.
I for one believe the use of this resource is much more valuable and important than stopping the assaults and other crimes taking place where an immediate danger is present.

THIS SUMS IT ALL UP PERFECTLY :thumbsu:

THE GOVERNMENT/POLICE DON'T REALISE THE HARM AND IMMEDIATE DANGER THEY ARE CAUSING WITH SNIFFER DOGS/NOT TO MENTION THE WASTE OF RESOURCES AND TAX PAYERS MONEY.

Yeah no shit
It's become normal to see a gang of police walk down young street with a sniffer dog in Frankston. Search people in the street.....were is this stuff supposed to go ?
This is what happens when you have a liberal government.

Dogs have been appearing at public events for 6 or 7 years now.
Theyve done nothing except cause more anxiety and risktaking by people attending those events.

I cant beat down on how the nation is targeting this issue completely the wrong way.

As time evolves though and push comes to shove well see changes.
Luckily enough for generations to come theres going to be a tolerant and down to earth country waiting for them unlike the ignorant out of touch leaders we have today.

Yeah no shit
It's become normal to see a gang of police walk down young street with a sniffer dog in Frankston. Search people in the street.....were is this stuff supposed to go ?
This is what happens when you have a liberal government.

Are you claiming the Labor Party is any better? Which invasions on personal liberty have the Labor party ever repealed?

They brought in the charter of human rights and then rendered it useless via parliamentary override and limitation clauses.

The have also legislated star chambers in to existence, and have not repealed spousal or familial privilege rulings in the High Court. Then there's their gutless stand on equal gay marriage rights.

They are really no better.

If you want better libertarian safe guards and drug policies, then lobby and vote for your local Greens candidate.

Yes, the short-term effects. I don't know how severe long-term side effects are on regular users. From what I've observed, it saps the colour from the skin immediately after consumption, hence the pasty appearance.

In WA, it is called "nangs" after the sound effect that is heard ie. nang- nang- nang nang- nang- nang...

The drug doesnt sap the colour from your skin, it is actually the oxygen deprivation you experience from breathing into a balloon for a minute. Anyway, I only recently tried "Nangs" and I was pretty surprised at how much fun it is.

My friend who most definitely is not me acquired two tabs of acid that he is keen on trying, any tips on how to maximise the experience? He has been advised on starting with half a tab, but feels as he is experienced with other drugs that maybe he could handle a bit more...

Nangs are putrid. Have seen my mates do em, just whacks them out for a few seconds.

All your doing is starvin the brain from oxygen... Meh.

Nangs are putrid. Have seen my mates do em, just whacks them out for a few seconds.

Yeah I tried them a couple of times when I was a teen and that was the extent of the effect for me.

Gutter drugs indeed. One step up from sniffing petrol.

The current hearts are average at best compared to the ones that were around 3-4 years ago. Don't think they will ever be as good as that though!

And as the weeks progress people are just going to start making fake batches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The current hearts are average at best compared to the ones that were around 3-4 years ago. Don't think they will ever be as good as that though!

And as the weeks progress people are just going to start making fake batches.

Its reality.
Plus the tolerance levels are the lowest in the world.
Hence all the hype.

had hearts early december when i was tipped off by a mate that he had found some. managed to get through one of them and was going for at least 12 hours it was insane

i wish mdma was legal, it would be so nice to have it without cutters and what not. less fights and what not at the clubs as well

on the latest ben cousins saga and rumours of heroin addiction (no sure if true or fake or what not)

but i am interested to know about the drug itself as i am not knowledgeable on it. what effects does it provide? and why would one want to even contemplate jumping on it, seems a very silly idea

on the latest ben cousins saga and rumours of heroin addiction (no sure if true or fake or what not)

but i am interested to know about the drug itself as i am not knowledgeable on it. what effects does it provide? and why would one want to even contemplate jumping on it, seems a very silly idea

Intense pleasure, a sense of contentment, nausea, drowsiness, vomiting, pain relief, shallow breathing, lowered pulse, lowered blood pressure, itchiness, sweating, increased urine output and poor concentration all varying in intensity depending on dosage and purity.

The stuff is dangerous, it will ruin your life if you get addicted, and it can definitely kill you. A few hour buzz is not worth years or a lifetime of misery.

I strongly advise anyone to stay away from the stuff.

Intense pleasure, a sense of contentment, nausea, drowsiness, vomiting, pain relief, shallow breathing, lowered pulse, lowered blood pressure, itchiness, sweating, increased urine output and poor concentration all varying in intensity depending on dosage and purity.

The stuff is dangerous, it will ruin your life if you get addicted, and it can definitely kill you. A few hour buzz is not worth years or a lifetime of misery.

I strongly advise anyone to stay away from the stuff.

couldnt have said it better myself.
Too many lives wasted away on a chase youll never catch.

The effects of the drug are mind-draining. Also, it takes away the colour from the face. Pasty druggie look.

I'd hardly call cream chargers a drug.

someone might be able to clarify this for me (i have zero experience with this drug)

is it true heroin is in fact the least harmful of recreational drugs out there-in terms of side effects etc...the danger lies in how addicitive it can be.

true or false

someone might be able to clarify this for me (i have zero experience with this drug)

is it true heroin is in fact the least harmful of recreational drugs out there-in terms of side effects etc...the danger lies in how addicitive it can be.

true or false

It's not that simple.

The danger lies in addiction, respiratory suppression, contagious diseases and potentially lethal contraindications with other substances (e.g. Alcohol).

When you overdose, you stop breathing, you lapse in to coma, you incur brain damage and then you die.

Medically administered and controlled heroin is relatively safe.

There is a wealth of information about this on the internet.

Are you claiming the Labor Party is any better? Which invasions on personal liberty have the Labor party ever repealed?

They brought in the charter of human rights and then rendered it useless via parliamentary override and limitation clauses.

The have also legislated star chambers in to existence, and have not repealed spousal or familial privilege rulings in the High Court. Then there's their gutless stand on equal gay marriage rights.

They are really no better.

If you want better libertarian safe guards and drug policies, then lobby and vote for your local Greens candidate.

No i was not claiming the Left to be any better really
These days the left is in the middle and the right is just off in the abyss
Democracy is well corrupted on all levels by big money...

At least if you want to be a pot head in this Country you can always move to Canberra....i guess that's something

true or false

True to a certain extent, but addiction is the biggest danger of any drug really. And while it may be less harmful in terms of side effects, it's primary effect of sedating the shit out of you can easily claim your life. Most people who die from heroin overdoses die from some kind of related respiratory problem. So while the drug itself may not be the most toxic, its effects are the most dangerous.

I have never tried it so i don't know what i am missing out on, but it seems to be a one way street to a pretty shitty existence.

Ive smoked heroin a few times and I can see what the fuss about it is but I didn't find it all that great, but most people inject it so obviously the feeling isn't going to be as strong. If you ever try it, don't try it alone. It's a pretty powerful drug even if you smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back